Powered by Blogger.

The Future Tag ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ I decided to take do another tag today about the future as I have been thinking alot my future recently and what I was the try and experience in my life so I found this and thought it would be perfect.

1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
WOW 10 years! Well..I will be 25 and hopefully have a family on the go even if that only includes a boyfriend or husband :') I aim to go to college next year when I finish secondary for my sixth form and then stay on for college. I would love to work in The Disney Store during my time in college as a little part time job. The summer I turn 18 I will apply for the Disney college program so that I can spend my summer working at Disneyland Florida and making friends and awesome memories while experiencing Florida. This is a major thing I would love to achieve in my life and will apply till I get in! Once I have finished college and everything else, I hope to have a boyfriend who loves Disney and things like I do :D I would love to have a relationship like Ashley and Joe from the youtube channel 'SeeYaReelSoon' as they are a super cute Disney couple! I also hope to be starting a family and working for Disney as a graphic designer or something :')

2. Do you want to get married?
Yes I do :')  I want to get married for a fun-loving, Disney obsessed, cuddly guy that I would get on with just like a best friend. I want someone to accept me for myself and my life :') My dream wedding would be in Disneyland and have the full works with Disney characters attending and Cinderella carridges..I do dream ALOT!

3. Do you want to have children?
I would love children in my life as I would love to experience child things again with my child. I dream of taking my child to the Disney Parks to see their faces and to create memories. I would love a family just like 'The Shaytards' on Youtube (maybe not as many kids though!) as they seem so family-orenated and loving :') I will definately have children in my life whether I adopt or actually give birth..abit in depth..sorry!

4. Do you want to move? If yes, where?
I would love to move to America at some point in my life as I feel America really calls to me and I feel that I could belong there. The only problem is that I would miss my family so much that I probably couldn't do it! The only way I could move is if I fell in love with Florida and America so much during my Disney college experience and wanted to live there..I guess we will have to wait and see!

5. How does your dream house look like?
Extremely colourful! I would love each room to be a different colour and it is be very quirky. I would love loads of memorablia in my house and collectables..I'm abit of a horder in that way! It would be very family friendly and it would oivobously include alot of Disney! 

6. What is your dream job?
This is quite simple for me...I would love to work for Disney one day. I would love to combine my love of computers, design and creativity to work for Disney and fall in love with that magic and hope that Disney creates for people.

7. What are five things you want to do before you die? 
Oh God! 
  • Have a family
  • Visit all the Disney Parks
  • Accept myself
  • Make Aspergers and Austism more aware
  • Own alot of guinea pigs!
8. Are you scared of the future?
Oh I am terrifed of the future as I hate the unknown but I'm also very excited as I know that I am detemined to make it amazing and worth while. I don't like to think too much in future but I happy thinking about the next 5 or so years :)

9. What’s your biggest dream you would like to achive in life?
This is really hard but probably work for Disney. It sounds really childish and cheesy but I do. I love Disney so much and it really helps me through my tough times and I want to be part of the magic and hope one day. Working for Disney would be a dream come true ♥

10. What would be the ideal age for you to die? 
I don't like to think about death AT ALL! So I don't know. 

That's it for The Future Tag. I have alot more tags and get to know me posts coming so keep posted. Remember to follow me on twitter as I post alot on there and sneak peaks of posts :') I will leave you with a selfie of me and my best boys ♥

Smile Figgles!
Surprise Mr Oreo!


 P.S. I need to start ending my post my name alot more!

No comments