Powered by Blogger.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONALD DUCK!!


Hey Lovelies ♥ SUPER quick blog post today as I'm actually pretty busy with watching E3 stuff :') But I wanted to say...Happy 80th Birthday Donald Duck!

Yes 80 years ago on June 9, 1934, Donald appeared in his first first silver screened animated short film, The Wise Little Hen, dancing to the Sailor's Hornpipe. I love Donald so much and always did as a kid too..I loved his voice and temper! So thankyou Donald for being an amazing duck to me throughout my childhood and being part of the true original Disney magic ♥

I also wanted to add that if you are interested in anything gaming then E3 is on at the moment and Twitch are streaming it all. If you are hyped for The Sims 4 then a broadcast from E3 is about to start and they are streaming from Twitch too. Here is the link if you are interested: http://www.twitch.tv/ea

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONALD DUCK!


No comments