Powered by Blogger.

20 Questions with Me ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ I thought I would do something personal and this is actually pretty late for me to blog..I normally blog in the afternoon or early evening oh well! 

1. Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first 10 songs. 
I'm gunna do this and loads of you are gunna be like what the actual hell do I have on my IPod as it literally full with Disney, soundtracks, musicals and a few pop chart songs ;)
  • Under the Sea - The Little Mermaid
  • Circle of Life - The Lion King
  • Life's Too Short - Frozen Outtake
  • Daddy - Emeli Sande
  • Don't Walk Away - Hannah Montana The Movie (OH YEAH)
  • Welcome to the 60s - Hairspray
  • Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J
  • It's my Party - Jessie J
  • The Bare Necessities - The Jungle Book
  • Naughty - Matilda the Musical
2. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Would you take anyone with you? 
Disneyland Florida or California hands down. It would be a dream come true ♥ I would take all my family and maybe some of my friends (that makes it sound like I have loads..I don't.)

3.What is your desktop background currently?
Well on the computer I'm on right now it's my family at Disneyland Paris with Baloo and on my laptop is a picture of Elsa, Anna and Punzie in a modern way by Punziella (i think that's it..?) :)

4. Favourite item of clothing?
All my Disney clothes top the list but probably my Peter Pan top as he's my favourite character and it is my favourite movie so it was amazing to actually find a top in the UK with Peter Pan on!

5. Have you had other blogs on Tumblr? Do you have any other blogs currently? 
If you read my blog regularly you will probably know I do. You can click here for my personal edit account and here for my reblogging account :') I never understood how people got obssessed with Tumblr but now I fully understand!

6. If you were suddenly really hungry, what would you choose to eat?
Well I'm really craving either a custard donut or indian takeaway so probably one of those too ;)

7. What fandoms would you consider yourself a part of? 
Well I'm quite the professional fangirl so I belong to quite a few fandoms...here we go :') 
Disney, Pixar, Sherlock BBC, Once Upon a Time, Avengers, Harry Potter, Narnia, Marvel, Sims, Animal Crossing, Mean Girls, Rise of the Guardians, Youtube and I used to be a massive Doctor Who fan and I'm hoping to get into it :)

8. If you could study anything, what would it be? 
This is actually a harder question than I thought it would be but probably the like past of Disney and it's background. A full Disney study course :')   

9. Last 3 blogs on your dashboard, not including any of your own 
ghiblianddisneystuff, mulan-tinkerbell and disneys-the-shiz-ney.

10. Favourite place to shop? Can be a certain store or a place where there are multiple stores. 
The Disney Store..why do you taunt me with amazing things?! 

11. If you had to move your birthday to another date, which one would you choose and why?
Probably December 5th because it's Walt's birthday and he's my inspiration ♥ 

12. Would you prefer to be at a beach or in the countryside?
Neither I would prefer to be at a DISNEY PARK! I love feeling home and comfortable :')

13. What time is it currently? 
It's 22:07..what's that in normal time urmm...10:07pm :')

14. Is there anything you should be doing right now?
Nope I had some spare time as I didn't really want to watch the football..sorry world cup fans so I decided I had time to blog, lucky you!

15. Name at least one book you loved as a child.
The Tiger that came to Tea or Peepo..I remember them so much, does anyone else?!

16. First colour name you can think of that isn’t in the rainbow. 
Does saffron count? It was the first colour name that came in my head and it's different to yellow, right ;)

17. Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are.
My IPod, Frozen Sticker Album and my Disney Princess Trading Cards.

18. What musical artists have you seen perform live?
Well I have seen a Miley Cyrus concert in 2009, Justin Bieber Believe Tour, Jessie J Alive Tour and I have been to Capital FM's Summertime Ball and Jinglebell Ball too which includes alot of artists from Katy Perry to Lady Gaga :)

19. Do you use anything on your lips? (eg. Chapstick, gloss, balm, lipstick)
I use Belle lipsmacker like a little person if that counts :') 

20. Is there is anything that is guaranteed to always make you happy?
Disney duh?!?

There you go lovelies, 20 questions with me :')
Blog ya later..okay that was weird and kinda old fashioned..never doing that again!

No comments