Powered by Blogger.

Common White Girl Tag ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ THANKYOU GUYS! A few nights ago I reached 6000 views which is just crazy..I swear I was just thanking you guys for 5000! I couldn't have got to this post without you and didn't even think I would get to this point so thankyou, it means so much. I love having internet friends as I don't really connect with people in real life..but that's another post! 

I have been searching for some tags I could do on a blog that don't included needing other people or a boyfriend! I found a few including some Disney ones as I know you guys love those but today I thought I would be mainstream for once and try the Common White Girl Tag which I have seen on Youtube ALOT! 


1. Favourite Starbucks Drink?
Don't kill me...I've never had a starbucks!! Most of your faces have probably dropped but that's cool because most people's reaction is this...
 I know it's bad but I'm not the biggest coffee drinker and I would prefer to buy a milkshake from Mcdonalds for half the price! So I don't have a favourite starbucks drink..maybe I will soon.

2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I suck at this tag already..I'm a totally girly girl but don't spend ages on makeup, clothes and hair. I just pick some comfy clothes, brush my hair and add some body splash but that's about it..maybe abit of lip balm. So only like 10 to 15 minutes! I only can be bothered to wear makeup if I'm really dressing up but I can't be bothered otherwise...is that weird??!


3.  How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
My sister would be so much better at this tag then me..oh well..
I don't really take selfies..I always look horrible! 

 

4. How many IG followers and pics do you have?
I have 528 followers and 340 pics..I also posted a pic yesterday saying that I would love a penpal from anywhere..preferably a teenager who loves Disney as thats my main obsession :) I would love them to be from American or the UK but it doesn't really matter. Feel free to comment or instagram me about it if you interested..but I'm popular so it doesn't matter if I get nobody..just an idea to feel connected :)


5. Do you ever say 'LOL' or 'OMG' out loud?
Yes all the time..LOL!

6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?
Sometimes depends but mostly yeah aha!


7. Are you racist?
No.

8. How many tweets do you have?
I don't tweet much but I have started getting into it alot so make sure to follow me. I have 222 tweets..i'm quite proud :')

9. Instagram, tumblr or twitter?
Instagram I have used for the longest and LOVE IT as I love taking photos and connecting. I recently started using tumblr and it is amazing as I love so many fandoms and ships that I just feel connected to a really big family. I haven't got much experence with twitter so either Instagram or Tumblr...but I'm no tumblr girl ;)

10.  What do you spend most of your time doing?
Gaming, something disney, scrapbooking, listening to music, watching youtube, blogging and eating..little lazy me ;)

11. Who are your favourite youtubers? 
OMG I have so many..let's start :) 
Zoella, SprinkleofGlitter, ThatcherJoe, PointlessBlog, Marcus Butler, Tanya Burr, Jim Chapman, Lifesimmer, XUrbanSimsX, Simsweetie, Piinksim, Khaleesims, Kpopp and I have probably missed loads of people out..OBSESSED MUCH?!?

12. How often do you do your nails?
Never..I bite them aha!

13. Are you a shopaholic?
Yes...especially Disney things!

14. How many times have you watched Means Girls?
I love mean girls so much...it is my life ♥ Me and my friend litteraly quoted Mean Girls all day once. Definatly over 20 times :') I have also seen Mean Girls 2 but it isn't as good as the original :') YOU GO GLEN COCO!

15. Do you own alot of clothes?
Yep but mostly leggings, sweatpants (super comfy), jumpers, sweat-tops and t-shirts :')

16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
I just wanna eat..I like beast at the table with Belle in Beauty and the Beast when he eats like so fast..I don't have time for a picture!


17. Do you wear makeup everyday?
Nope :) 

18. What are your average school grades?
I dunno but I pretty smart I think..hope that didn't sound big headed :)

19. How you normally style your hair?
Always just down although I got an Ariel tin with cosmetics in yesterday and it came with these AWESOME clips and I had to put them it! 


20. Do you always look presentable?
Probably not if pjs are out of the question ;)


That's it guys. I will try and post tomorrow or on friday so check that out. Remember to follow me on bloglovin :') http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11368481/the-perks-of-being-me

Bye Lovelies and THANKYOU FOR 6000 VIEWS! ♥


No comments