Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Disney Royal Females ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ I've had a headache all day today and have just got rid of it so I'm pumped to do a blog post today! I loved doing my Top 20 Disney Moments so today I thought I would do a list of the Disney Princesses in my order of least favourite to favourite :') I am going to include Princess Sofia and Amber as they are Disney Princesses and I love Sofia the first so if your not going to like that or complain then don't read this post ;)

Number 15
My least favourite Princess at the moment is Aurora. I have never seen Sleeping Beauty so I don't even know what she is like so it's only fair that she is at the bottom. I'm going to see the movie very soon and this list might all change..I don't know. I just know that she was never my favourite when I was younger and I've never really taken to her. I do love her outfit and hair though!


Number 14
I'm probably going to get alot of hate for this but my next Princess is Snow White. I haven't seen her movie in years either so once I see it again soon this list might change but as I said I never know! I've never really ever had a love towards Snow White but I'm sure I will when I watch the movie again.


Number 13
Pocahontas has to be my next Princess. I have seen this movie once or twice and few years ago but never really got into it. I never have loved Pocahontas and still don't..but I do like her and she does seem interesting just not my favourite. I do love her songs though in the movie!


Number 12
The next Princess is quite a controversial as alot of people don't believe she should be in the Princess range as she isn't actually a Princess...but I think she should she saved bloody China! It's Mulan :) It's the same as Pocahontas really. I saw the movie but never really took to it so she never really became a part of me like the other Princesses. I did see the movie recently though as it's one of my friends favourites and enjoyed it.


Number 11
Princess Merida is the next Princess to enter my list. She was Pixar's first Princess and honestly I think she should be their last as I think Disney just make Princesses better. I do love Merida especially her amazing hair but she just wasn't my favourite. I love princesses who are abit feisty but she was just abit too tomboyish for me. I also didn't like how she didn't sing anything :(


Number 10
Arabian Nights..Arabian Days..It's Princess Jasmine. I love the movie Aladdin but as a princess Jasmine has never really stuck with me. I always found her quite stubborn and bossy even in her situations. I don't have anything against her she's just not one of the favourites.


Number 9
Princess Sofia holds this spot. I have been loving Sofia the First recently at the age of 15 but guess what?! I don't care! I love the songs and all the characters especially Clover the rabbit :') I love Sofia but she isn't my favourite character in the show. She cute though and I love her dress.


Number 8
Princess Amber just slips in just above Sofia as I do love Amber. I think she is my favourite character in the show and I LOVE her singing voice! I love Sofia and Amber together aswell. I think Amber singing Perfect Slumber Party is pretty awesome :')


Number 7
Princess Tiana is the next official Princess of the bunch. I haven't always loved The Princess and the Frog but recently I have started to love it. Tiana's not my favourite character in the movie but she is an amazing princess. I love how she works so hard for everything and is so ambitious in life. Her singing voice is also one of my favourites especially in Almost There.


Number 6
My original favourite comes in next..the beautiful Princess Cinderella. When I was younger I loved Cinderella so much. I had the dress, wand and tiara from The Disney Store and wore it even though I found it quite itchy! I love her because she wore a lovely blue dress and she was kinda blonde. I have also always loved the mice Jaq and Gus so Cinderella was just my favourite when I was younger.


Number 5
Belle is the first in the Top 5. I haven't really seen her movie much since recently and I love her so much. She is super sweet and I love her relationship with Beast. Her hair is just perfection in everyway and her outfits are just lovely. She was my Sister's favourite when she was younger and I can see why now :)


Number 4
This Princess wasn't in my list till last year really and now she is one of my favourites. I've always wanted to be a mermaid so Ariel is just perfection! I think she does make some stupid choices in her movies and can be quite stroppy at times but I do love her. I love Jodi Benson's voice so much especially when she sings Part of Your World. I hadn't seen The Little Mermaid properly before last summer as I always hated Urusula but now I have the whole 3 DVD boxset and love them! 


Number 3
Do you wanna build a snowman? I would love to build a snowman with Princess Anna. I love her so much and the more times I watch Frozen the more I grow to love her. She is just so awkard and clumsy with that little bit of modern Princess feistiness. I love her little hair and Kristen Bell voicing her is just perfection ♥

Frozen Anna smiling gif Imgur

Number 2
Now Number 1 and Number 2 are pratically a tie but I thought it make it easier I would finish the count down so my Number 2 Princess is The Lost Princess of Corona..Princess Rapunzel. I have loved Rapunzel since Tangled came out and she used the best my favourite Princess, she still is but now she is like sharing the top spot. I love her personality so much and I think out of the Princess I most like Rapunzel actually. 


Number 1
As I said Number 1 and 2 were litterly tied but my Number 1 spot has to go to The Snow Queen herself Queen Elsa. Now I know she is a Queen so that's why is post is about Disney Royality :'). I love Elsa so much and Idina Menzel just makes her even better! I love Let it Go so much and her outfits and hair changes are just ERGH I LOVE THEM! 


I'm a really mixture between Rapunzel and Elsa and even a little bit of Anna but I think that's what I like about the Princesses. They are all so unique you can relate to more than one :') I feel this picture by Kristina Webb.


The Disney Princesses have been in my life since the beginning and I can't wait to see more!

Bye Lovelies ♥

No comments