Powered by Blogger.

SHERLOCK Tag ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ I am doing the SHERLOCK TAG today! YAAY! I found this on youtube and thought why not! I have loved this show since the beginning of the first series and obsessed with it for life! I love the humour, mystery and plain sassiness this show offers ;) Fellow Cumberbitch at your service..need I say more :')

1.  Who introduced you to the show?
Nobody really..my Dad thought it looked good so we decided to watch it as a family but in the end me and my Dad were the only ones actually interested. By the last episode of Series 1 I was hooked, my life revolved around Sherlock, just like Disney does now. 


2. How long have you been in the fandom?
Since the very first episode on BBC 1 and I'm proud. Alot of the fans now have just joined at series 3 or just because it's cool now and there's nothing wrong with that (the bigger the better) but I'm proud that I have been a Sherlockian since the very beginning :')I remember watching the first and second series when it wasn't cool and just kinda weird to watch as a teenager and now the fan base is just amazing and it is actually cool!


3. Who is your favourite male character?
Sherlock..need I say more ;) Moriarty is a close second though.


4. Who is your favourite female character?
Molly, she is just so sweet and awwh so cute with the little child like crush on Sherlock :')


5. Who is your OTP?
Sherlolly and Sherene :') I love Molly and Sherlock together and I think they could be a cute couple if they made it work. I loved feistiness of Irene Adler with Sherlock and I think they really suit each other..but that's just my opinon.


6. Who is the funniest character?
Moriarty in my books is pretty funny..he's just CAPTAIN SASSY..honey you should see me in a crown ;) Sherlock's mannerisms also make me laugh when he went to Buckingham Palace in just a white bed sheet!


7. Who is the most annoying character?
Sally Dovovan, I know she pretty against Sherlock but I just don't like her character much.


8. Which character would you want as your best friend?
Either Sherlock as we are very similar (i think..) or Moriarty because he just looks like alot of fun ;)


9. Which male character would you want to marry?
Well I would happily marry Sherlock..why not?!



10. Who is your least favourite character?
Sally Dovovan again..she just bores me as a character..


11. What is your favourite line from the show?
OMG I have too many..I will have to make a list ;)
  • Honey you should see me in a crown - Moriarty
  • The Game is on! - Sherlock
  • Anderson don't talk, you lower the IQ of the whole street. - Sherlock
  • What's it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring! - Sherlock
  • I'm not a physopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research! 
  • I maybe on the side of the angels. But don't think for one second that I am one of them. - Sherlock.
  • There is no talking during deduction time! - Molly
  • I don't have friends. - Sherlock
  • It's a three patch problem! - Sherlock
  • I'm in shock! Look I have a blanket! - Sherlock
  • The names is Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221b Baker Street.
  • I'm your land lady dear not your housekeeper - Mrs Hudson
  • Get out! I need to go to my mind palace! - Sherlock
  • Every fairytale needs a good old fashioned villain. - Moriarty 
  • Brainy is the new sexy. - Irene Adler
  • Why can't people just think? - Sherlock
  • Falling is just like flying...except there's a more permanent destination. - Moriarty 
  • Your a drama queen! - John 
  • I'm a high-functioning sociopath! Merry Christmas! - Sherlock
  • Let's play murder. - Sherlock
I have come to the conclusion that I love all these quotes (pretty much the whole script!) but I think my favourite has to be 'I am the most unpleasant, rude, ignorant and all around obnoxious arsehole that anyone could ever have the misfortune the meet.' from Sherlock's speech at the wedding :)


12. Do you think Moriarty is really back?
I hope so because I LOVE Moriarty and I don't think the show is the same without him. Also that means that the theory that Anderson and his sherlocklives group was kinda true when Sherlock and Moriaty was laughing on the roof of the hospital faking their deaths together which I loved ;) 


That's it for the Sherlock Tag :) I hope you liked this if your a Sherlock fan or just general fandom lover as loads of you read my OUAT tag too so thanks for that :') 

Bye Lovelies ♥ 


No comments