Powered by Blogger.

Another Disney Tag!


Hey Lovelies ♥ I have been waiting all day today for my new Ipod to come and it's finally coming in about half an hour! I'm in the Disney spirt today as always so here's another Disney Tag! 

1. Favorite Disney Film?
This one is always so hard! I love loads of the Disney movies but don't have a favourite. I have favourites as I can't choose just one. I love Peter Pan, Tangled and Frozen. They are all totally different in their own ways and I love to watch them!


2. Favourite Disney Character?
I love so many Disney characters mainly the funny sidekicks and the princesses but my all time favourite character would have to be Peter Pan. I have loved Peter for so long now and he will never be replaced!

3. Favourite Disney Princess?
I did this yesterday really so I'm going to have to say either Rapunzel or Elsa..it's a total tie. I'm a total mixture of them both and really love them. I also love Anna, Belle, Ariel and Cinderella. 


4. Rather be Aurora or Cinderella?
Oh I don't know..this is really tough because they both have such hard lives but really happy endings. I would have to say Cinderella though as I've never seen Sleeping Beauty so I don't know much about Aurora. I have loved Cinderella since I was small so it has to be Cinderella!


5. Rather be Tarzan or Hercules?
This is pretty easy, hands down Hercules! His parents are god and you gotta love Meg :') I also think Hades is pretty cool ;) Plus I'm not a outdoor person...



6. Rather be Lizzie McGuire or Raven Baxter?
I never really loved Thats So Raven when I was younger so I would have to say Lizzie even though now I would probably rather be Raven. She's so cool and sassy :)


7. Favourite Disney Song?
I have so many and love them all. I couldn't choose. I love songs from all classic especially the songs written by Alan Menken..you might think who the hell is that but I bet if you type his name in google you will know one of his songs :') I also love the Frozen Soundtrack too so that was a change ;)



8. Which Disney character would be your best friend?
Probably all the Princesses as I love them all and we could have so much fun together! I also would love to be best friends with Peter Pan and I would be his lost girl of course.


9.Which Disney character would be your pet?
This is simple it has to be Stitch. Who else?!?


10. Have you ever been to Disneyland?
Yes I went to Paris last year and I'm going again extremely soon! I will eventually go to Orlando and California and I can't wait too as I always feel home in Disney.


Here you leave today and enter the world
of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy.
- Walt Disney.



No comments