Powered by Blogger.

Get to Know Me: 25 Questions Tag ♥


Hi Lovelies ♥ I thought it had been a while since I did a personal tag about me so here it is! If you've never visited my blog before..hello :') I'm a teen aspie called Gina. I'm the biggest Disney Addict, totally obsessed as you can tell by the picture and the general blog theme! I also love tumblr alot and have two different accounts which will be linked at the end. I also love gaming, photography, scrapbooking. Anyway if you wanna know more head to my About me page :')

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes, Helen just like my Aunties :)

2. What was your favourite subject at school?
ICT or Maths..nerdy I know!

3. What's your favourite drink? 
I'm a massive tea drinker but I'm loving peach juice too. 

4. What's your favourite song at the moment?
Birthday by Katy Perry.

5. What would you name your children?
After Disney characters of course! I'm joking! Probably urm..something unique..I really don't know.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
Nope I not a sporty girl at all. Netball was the only ever sport I played.

7. What's your favourite book?
The London Eye Mystery by Siobhan Dowd, I really recommend it.

8. What's your favourite colour?
Either Pink or turquoise.

9. What's your favourite animal?
Other than guinea pigs probably pandas. I love normal pandas and red pandas!

10. What's your favourite perfume?
The Key by Justin Bieber or Total Flirt by PINK.

11. What's your favourite holiday?
Well first I thought this meant holiday as in going abroad or something but it's actually like seasonal holiday so hands down Christmas! Everyone is so happy and it just great :')

12. Have you graduted from High School?
Nope still there!

13. Have you been out the country?
Yes on a few family holidays and weddings.

14. Do you speak any other lanuages?
I learn't French at school but I don't really remember much of it..

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes! One younger sister :')

16. What's your favourite store?
Disney Store..need I say more?!

17. What's your favourite resturant?
Eds Diner, I love American diners and the food is so good.

18. Do you like school?
No. I like learning but hate school with all the socializing and other dramas!

19. Who are some of your favourite Youtubers?
I have so many! I love youtubers from vloggers to beauty to gaming to disney! I love Zoella and her gang, Lifesimmer and other simmers, StilaBabe09 and other beauty bloggers and I recently got into ThatDisneyLover and her other vlog channel she is amazing!

20. What's your favourite movie?
I love movies so much! I love so many Disney movies from the classics to the newest film Frozen and I love comedies like 21 Jump Street and We're the Millers so I don't know! I'm not the biggest on romance films though I prefer a good comedy or cute animation :)

21. What are some of favourite TV shows?
Sherlock, Once Upon a Time and Dance Moms. 

22. Pc or Macs?
PC all the way. Never had a mac even though I would love one when I get older for work. But my PC is my baby ♥

23. What phone do you have?
I'm still on the blackberry train..

24. How tall are you?
I think I answer this before in a tag somewhere but around 5'7 I think..?

25. Any pets?
YES! My sister's two adorable guinea pigs. Fig and Oreo, they are my world and I love them to pieces ♥

I hope you enjoyed this more personal get to know me tag today and I will be doing more the future. Bye Lovelies ♥


Social Links:

Twitter - https://twitter.com/gina_helen
Bloglovin - http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11368481/the-perks-of-being-me
Tumblr - First account - http://mylittledisneydaydreams.tumblr.com/
               Second account - http://thatperfectgirlisgone-x.tumblr.com/
Instagram - http://instagram.com/nevergrowup_x#

No comments