Powered by Blogger.

June 2014 Favourites ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ I can't believe that it's the end of June already and it's already been a month since I went to Disneyland Paris..OMG :( We would actually be there right now..ok I need to stop depressing myself. Anyway, I gunna do my June Favourites today since it's nearly over..I can't believe it's nearly July..SUMMER is coming! 


Music
I'm not surprised if this gif gives you a headache..I'm sorry! I have two music favourites this month including Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea. I love both of these artists so much and I'm in love with Problem by Ariana featuring Iggy, I seriously can't stop listening to it on repeat! I'm also in love with Ella Henderson's debut song Ghost and that is on repeat too. 

Beauty
I didn't actually have a beauty favourite this month and it took me ages to think of something as I'm not the makeup guru most girls are! My gulity pleasure and love is Batiste dry shampoo. I have loved this stuff for months and used the pink one all the time then this year I found the blonde one so I tried it and it's amazing. It works so well on blonde hair and I would recommend all the hair coloured ones as my Mum uses the brown one and she loves it too. 

Gaming
I have been loving my 3DS recently. Mario Kart and Style Boutique have been my favourites though and I have really enjoyed playing them. I love playing people around the world on Mario Kart and also unlocked different things. Style Boutique has been a favourite game of mine for a while since the first one came out and I just love the 3DS version so much. 

Movie

I didn't there was actually a link when I decided on these two movies. I bought Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy on Monday when it came out and love it still. I can't wait to watch it again soon as it always gives me a good feeling. I actually really want to do a Peter Pan/Tinkerbell kinda of marathon where I watch all the Tinkerbell movies then the Peter Pan ones. I have also just fell in love again with the Peter Pan movie from 2003. I loved this movie when it first came out and when I decided to watch it the other night I couldn't remember it all. I'm so glad I watched it as it's probably one of my favourite movies so much that I want to watch it again! I love the soundtrack so much and will actually link it below as it is just so magical ♥ I actually idenifed with it alot which was strange (another post!) and I did actually cry at points :/

Book
I bought this book really recently and have just started the read it. It's called Anna's Icy Adventure and I have never seen it in the UK. It is beautifully written and I can't wait to read more! It is the story of Frozen but told by Anna and her perperstive. It has lovely black and white drawn pictures of the story which are so magical. 

App
Now everyone probably knows about Instagram by now so I won't go on and on but I have been loving instagram recently. I have made some Disney friends and really been inspired by it. I have had it for a while now but not used it too much. I took part in a Disney magical picture a day thing by another instagrammer and I have really enjoyed doing it. Remember to follow me on instagram: nevergrowup_x

Website
This is literally me on Ebay! I have been loving Ebay recently as I have bought alot of Disney Princess Trading Cards and Frozen stickers on there to add to my collections. It has been amazing and I'm so glad that we have it!

TV
I have been loving the new series of Dance Moms...it's what makes Mondays better! I can't say much about it as its pretty self expanitory. The daughters dances and the Dance Moms are horrible but funny...you have to love them oh and Abby Lee! 


That's it for my June Favourites ♥ Bye Lovelies ♥



Links to all my favourites
Problem by Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS1g8G_njx8
Ghost by Ella Henderson - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA8AfQaUnXM
Batiste Dry Shampoo - find them anywhere really!
Style Boutique 3DS - http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Style-Boutique-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B00A6405TG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403977253&sr=8-1&keywords=style+boutique+3ds
Mario Kart 7 3DS - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mario-Kart-7-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B004JHY3ZI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403977272&sr=8-1&keywords=mario+kart+7
The Pirate Fairy - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tinker-Bell-Pirate-Fairy-DVD/dp/B00ITPXQYK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403977288&sr=8-1&keywords=the+pirate+fairy
Peter Pan (2003) - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Peter-Pan-DVD-Jeremy-Sumpter/dp/B0001XLXX4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403977318&sr=8-1&keywords=peter+pan+2003
Peter Pan Soundtrack - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC64DDADDDE3617B9
Anna's Icy Adventure - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Frozen-Adventure-Golden-Chapters-Quality/dp/073648132X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403977345&sr=8-1&keywords=anna+icy+adventure
Instagram - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/instagram/id389801252?mt=8
Ebay - http://ebay.co.uk/
Dance Moms - watch it on lifetime, mondays at 9pm.

No comments