Powered by Blogger.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tag! ♥


Hey Lovelies! I have another tag today but it's not disney *surprise* In fact it's about my latest obsessions..and by obsession I mean it's taken over my life! I can't believe I didn't try watching soon, it is so good and I love all the characters..plus unicorns, pegasus and ponies!! I found 2 different tags so I thought I would try and combine them, so rock on...

1. Favourite character from the mane cast?
So if you don't watch MLP, let me let you know that the 6 friends that the stories revole around as known as 'The Mane 6' ;) My favourite from the mane cast is Rainbow Dash. She is so cool and I love her so much. I love them all but Rainbow Dash just calls out to me :)


2. Favourite and least favourite episode?
I don't know if I can pick a favourite episode! I have only watched Series 1 and the first 3 episodes of Series 2 but so far my favourites are Sonic Rainboom, Cutie Mark Chronicles, Bridle Gossip, Best Night Ever, Fall Weather Friends, Over a Barrel, Friendship is Magic,The Return of Harmony (both parts) and Look Before you Sleep but my all time favourite has to be May the Best Pet Win! My least favourite is hard but probably Owl's well that ends Well.

3. Favourite cutie mark?
Rainbow Dash has my favourite cutie mark but I also love Fluttershy's cutie mark :)

4. Favourite background pony?
I love Derpy, so cute :) 


5. Favourite animal featured in the show?
I don't know if Spike counts but if he does then he's my favourite ;)

6. Least favourite from the mane cast?
This is like picking your least favourite child (if you ever do that..) I would have the say either Twilight Sparkle or Rarity. I have grown to love Rarity more in the last few episodes but Twilight Sparkle seems abit boring for me!


7. Favourite and least favourite song?
I LOVE the songs in My Little Pony! My favourites are Winter Wrap Up, Art of the Dress reprise, At the Gala, May the Best Pet Win and What my Cutie Mark is Telling Me. My least favourite is Cutie Mark Crusaders Song, sorry little crusaders!

8. Favourite cutie make crusader?
This is kinda awkward since I just said I didn't like their song but oh well! My favourite is Apple Jack's little sister Apple Bloom, she is super cute!


9. Which pony do you relate to the most?
I don't really know to be honest. I think I'm quite like Pinkie Pie as I can pretty hyper at times to say the least..I'm also like Fluttershy because I can get quite nervous around new people and I'm like Rainbow Dash as I'm quite self-centred and confident (with things I know) and can sometimes have abit of an ego. I'm a mix I guess :)

10. Best and worst trait of Twilight Sparkle?
The best trait is that she is a great friend but the worst trait is defiently her workaholic type attitude.



11. Favourite Twilight Sparkle scene?
Probably when she meets everyone for the first time :)

12. The first episode you saw?
Well techicnally the first episode I saw was the first one, Friendship is Magic but I actually got obsessed by watching the Equestria Girl movies!


13. Favourite cutie mark story? (from Cutie Mark Chronicles)
OMG this episode was SUPER CUTE AND AWESOME! I loved them all in baby form but of course my favourite was Rainbow Dash's story and then it was found out that she helped everyone get their cutie marks when doing the Sonic Boom, which I loved! I also found Apple Jack's story cute :)

14. Favourite quote?
I have so many this isn't fair! One of my favourite moments from the top of my head at the beginning of Over a Barrel, when Rainbow Dash asks Pinkie Pie if they will have the carry a tree that they are delievering and Pinkie Pie asks what tree and Rainbow Dash sacastically says Fluttershy ;) Pinkie Pie takes it seriously and a whole conversation starts in the middle of the night about how Rainbow Dash thought Fluttershy was tree! Oh and then Spike get's annoyed with the noise and walks out the room, then Fluttershy calls him Huffy the magic dragon, which made me laugh so much! Here is the actually conversation..


Rainbow Dash: When we get to Appleloosa, you think we'll have to carry that heavy tree all the way from the train to the orchard?
Pinkie Pie: What tree? You mean Bloomberg?
Rainbow Dash: [sarcastic] ...No, Fluttershy.
Pinkie Pie: Fluttershy's not a tree, silly!
Twilight Sparkle: What's going on?
Pinkie Pie: Rainbow Dash thinks Fluttershy's a tree!
Rainbow Dash: I do not think she's a tree! I was just–
Twilight Sparkle: Did you say she was a tree?
Rainbow Dash: No! Well, yes. But not exactly–
Twilight Sparkle: Ya know she's not a tree, right?
Pinkie Pie: She's not a tree, Dashie!
Fluttershy: I'd like to be a tree...
Spike: Oh, for pete's sake!
Twilight Sparkle: Well that was kind of huffy.
Fluttershy: Huffy the magic dragon!
Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy: [giggles]
Rarity: Would you all be quiet... NOOOW!

15.  The best lesson Twilight has learned?
I personally think that the best lesson was learnt in the Season 2 beginning episode.The quote was 'We've learned that friendship isn't always easy. But there's no doubt it's worth fighting for.' I think that's a pretty good one to be honest :)

16. Best and worst trait of Rarity?
Best has to be that she looks fabulous whatever she is doing and worst is probably she can be quite picky and spoilt at times. 



17. Favourite Rarity scene?
I really liked when she was carrying the big rock that she thought was a gem when she under Discord's curse and then she named it Tom ;)

18. Best and worst trait of Rainbow Dash?
Well she is my favourite so her best trait is either her coolness or loyalty and her worst has to be not taking losing too great..


19. Favourite Rainbow Dash scene?
I have so many! I really like the scene when she does the Sonic Rainboom at the Best Young Flyer Competion. I also love when she has the competion with Apple Jack, that's funny. Oh and when she starts laughing at Twilight Sparkle when she says she hasn't raced before and has only read about it..am I mean for laughing?! 

20. Best and worst trait of Applejack?
AppleJack is quite a well-rounded pony but her best trait is how she never seems to judge someone before she meets them. Her worst trait must be how she hates help when doing her job. 


21. Favourite Applejack scene?
I like when AppleJack is reading her tree a bedtime story but I also love when she has the sleepover with Twilight Sparkle and Rarity, that makes me laugh!

22. Best and worst trait of Pinkie Pie?
I do love Pinkie Pie because she is so funny and always up for a laugh, so that must be her best trait. Her worst is quite hard actually but I guess it is that she finds it hard to take something seriously.


23. Favourite Pinkie Pie scene?
I really like her little cutie mark story and when she smiles for the first time and her hair poofs up :)

24. Best and worst trait of Fluttershy?
Aw little cute Fluttershy, I think her best trait is understanding your problems but her worst trait has to be her big fear for everything!


25. Favourite Fluttershy scene?
I love when Flutteshy means Princess Luna and tries to help her lower her voice but my favourite has to be when Rainbow Dash is trying to teach her to cheer louder and it just fails..epicly!

26. What are your views on the Friendship is Magic fandom?
I haven't really explored the fandom to much but so far it seems great. I have to say some of the ships and art kinda scare me but I love some of the videos and nice art :) 


27. How has the show helped you?
I was thinking about this then I realised this show has really helped me come out of one of my biggest depressions. I got really sad for about a month and I didn't know what to do! I'm so glad I found My Little Pony to obsess over and live my life for :) Thankyou My Little Pony!!

28. What would your cutie mark be?
This is super hard! I guess it might be a teddy or something as I'm a pretty good hugger :')


29. Would you be an earth pony, a unicorn or a pegasus?
I really really really wanna fly so pegasus hands down even though I would love to be a unicorn too..can I be a pegasus unicorn?!

30. What job you would like in Ponyville?
I would love to work with Rainbow Dash so weather I guess but I think either Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy's jobs look pretty cool too :)

31. Best Fluttershy Quote
'I'd like to be a tree' - Over A Barrel

32. Best Twilight Quote
'Everypony everywhere has a special magical connection with her friends, maybe even before she's met them. If you're feeling lonely and you're still searching for your true friends, just look up in the sky. Who knows, maybe you and your future best friends are all looking at the same rainbow.' - The Cutie Chronicles

33. Best Rainbow Dash Quote
"I hate losing..." - Fall Weather Friends

34. Best Apple Jack Quote
"Dear Princess Celestia, I wanted to share my thoughts with you. [clears throat] I didn't learn anything! I was right all along!" - The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000

35. Best Pinkie Pie Quote
"Oh, I never leave home without my party cannon." - Sweet and Elite

36. Best Rarity Quote
"Whining? I am not whining, I am complaining, do you want to hear whining? This is whining. Oh, the harness is too tight, it's going to chafe, can't you loosen it? Ugh! It hurts and it's so nasty, why didn't you clean it first? It's gonna leave a stain and the wagon's getting heavy. Why do I have to pull it?" - A Dog and Pony Show

37. Favorite Villain 
I haven't met many villains yet but Discord has to be my favourite, he is awesome!

38. Thoughts of the show in general?
IT IS SUPER COOL AND TOTALLY AMAZING!!!


 Until next time, bye lovelies! ♥


No comments