Powered by Blogger.

New Disney Frozen Fever Pictures Released!


Hey Lovelies ♥ Super quick post because I just couldn't not blog about the new Frozen Fever stills that have been released today by Disney! I've dreaming of this little short since it was anonuced and I believe that it will be released in just a month!


So if you've been under a rock for the year or you have never read my blog you won't know about Frozen..but seriously know doesn't?! Anyway...Frozen was a major hit in 2013 and took over the world, literally! I have so much merchandise I actually had to build two new shelves! My obsession has died down now as things always replace my obsessions but these pictures just helped me remember how much I love Frozen and how excited I am!!


Frozen Fever is new Disney short that is premiering infront of Disney's new Cinderella movie next month. It is set after the events of Frozen so Elsa is now queen of Arendelle and Anna is...still anna ;) It seems most of the original main cast are back except Prince Hans from the photos, which is awesome!


The main plot of this short is Elsa is throwing Anna a party for her birthday! We finally see Elsa's fun and free side in this short, which I think will be really good to see :) Although things take a bad turn when Elsa gets a cold on the big day and Elsa's cold isn't your normal common cold...some havoc mght be on the horzion! 


I can't wait to see this and get a look at all the new merchandise since Elsa and Anna are wearing summer time outfits! Oh..and of course the most important thing is..it isn't FROZEN! I can't wait to see Arendelle in sunny summer weather..I hope it says that way :|

Anyway that's all have about the new Frozen Fever pictures released! Be sure to catch it in cinemas right infront of Disney's Cinderella :) If you want other details from the cast be sure to check out http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2015/02/02/sneak-peek-frozen-fever-anna-elsa-olaf/22682959/

Bye Lovelies ♥


No comments