Powered by Blogger.

50 Questions You've Never Been Asked Tag


Hey Lovelies! I really wanted to post and it gives me another excuse to listen to the MLP soundtracks!! I was having real trouble thinking about what I would like to blog about but I found this tag and thought it would be super cool :)

1. What's your favorite candle scent? Vanilla Cupcake or Cinnamon, I love those smells!
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? This is super hard..i don't know..urm probably Jessie J or Jennifer Lawrence.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Jonah Hill, hands down!
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married? I'm not sure but hopefully I'll be in my 20s.
5. Do you know a hoarder? Not that I know of but I'm quite hoarder-like but in a collector way ;)
6. Can you do a split? Nope, let's just say gymnastics isn't my strong point!


7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I have no clue but I guess like 6 or 7??
8. How many oceans have you swam in? really, how the hell do I know?!?!
9. How many countries have you been to? I've been to quite a few countries, but again geography and me, don't really match :|
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? No
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? *brings out list of favourite fictional characters * I don't know but definately something you can't find on those stupid personalise things like pens since I had to go through the pain of never finding my name!!
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Same as above really ;)


13. What's the worst grade you got on a test? Well I'm pretty sure I got like 7/50 in a science test once..
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? I had so many! Tweenies, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, Baby Looney Tunes, Barney, PJ and Otter..so many when I was small. Then I also loved all the Disney channel shows like Lizzie Mcguire, Hannah Montana, The Suite Life..and I'm pretty sure I saw The Powerpuff Girls and Fairly Odd Parents a good few times ;)
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Probably a witch, i was always the witch :|
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? I read the first Hunger Games book but found it too long!
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? I can't choose between this, can I have both?
18. Did your mother go to college? I think so or maybe it was uni :/


19. Are your grandparents still married? Yep!
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? No but I really want too!!
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? I sure do and my Mum loves him to pieces :')
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to? I think it was Legoland in Winsdor and I hated the fast rides but now I love them, the speed and thrill is awesome!!
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? French so I could work in Disneyland Paris easily ;)
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? grey...have I been spelling it wrong all my life??


25. Is your father bald? Nope he has hair ;)
26. Do you know triplets? I don't but I wish I did..
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Titanic..gotta love Leo :')
28. Have you ever had Indian food? I love Indian food, it is just so good.
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant? I love Eds Dinner.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Not that I'm aware of..


31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)? Nope.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? John...
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Adorable ;)


34. Who's your favorite person in the world? Other than my family, Walt Disney ♥
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Suburbs, I'm not much of a country girl ;)
36. Can you whistle? I can but I'm not a pro.


37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? Yeah a little one :)
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Not every morning but most mornings, I'm not a huge breakfast fan.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? I sure do :)
40. What medical conditions do you have? I have Aspergers, which is a high functioning austism.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? Too many times to count!!
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? YEAH, just keep swimming, just keep swimming :')


43. Where do you buy your jeans? I think I got mine from Debanhams cause I'm super picky with materials.
44. What's the last compliment you got? My Dad text my Mum telling her I was the 'top' since I sorted out her phone :)
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Sometimes..and wow they are be crazy!!
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Normal tea will do just fine..
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? I actually have no clue!
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? I'm not part of a religon so probably just like a fandom religon, I'm sure they will exist in the future!
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? what you talking about..santa is real :)
50. Why do you have a blog? To express myself, my journey and my obsessions with the world!


Wow that was alot of random questions! Hope I filled your brains with useless facts about me ;) I found this picture when I was searching for some of these and really connected with it, the only difference with me and my sister is that I'm the older one :)
Don't forgot to check out my new pages!
All About Me - http://theperksofbeingme-x.blogspot.co.uk/p/about-me.html
My Little Friends - http://theperksofbeingme-x.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page_10.html
anyway until next time, bye lovelies ♥

No comments