Powered by Blogger.

My Summer Playlist 2014 ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ I've decided to share my summer playlist that I made while I was on holiday last week..how genourous am I ;) I love all the songs on here and of course there is some pop, disney, musical and even Sofia the First music on this list..so really it will suit anybody! I better get started as I have about 60 to get through!!

1. Who Says - Selena Gomez
2. Clarity - Zedd ft.Foxes
3. Gold - Jessie J
4. All you Need - Sofia the First
5. Not Giving In - Rudimental ft. John Newman & Alex Clare
6. The Way - Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller
7. Let it Go - Frozen
8. Ghost - Ella Henderson
9. You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home - Hannah Montana the Movie (don't judge!)
10. In Summer - Frozen
11. Under the Sea - The Little Mermaid
12. So Much More than a Dream - Cinderella 3
13. The Great Divide - Tinkerbell and the Secret of the Wings
14. Alive - S CLUB 7
15. Obviously - Mcfly
16. Love Ain't Gonna Wait for You - S CLUB 7
17. Weightless - Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy
18. Picking Up the Pieces - Paloma Faith
19. Problem - Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea
20. Summer's Just Begun - Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue
21. Louder - Neon Jungle
22. Rude - MAGIC!
23. Who Do You Think You Are - S CLUB 7
24. Crazy Stupid Love - Cheryl
25. Perfect Slumber Party - Sofia the First
26. Love Machine - Girls Aloud
27. Good Feeling - Flo rida
28. Show Me How You Burlesque - Burlesque
29. Let Go For Tonight - Foxes
30. Birthday - Katy Perry
31. You & I - One Direction
32. We'll Be There - Tinkerbell and the Secret of the Wings
33. Holding Onto Heaven - Foxes
34. Don't Stop - 5SOS
35. Chandelier - Sia
36. Daydreamin' - Jessie J
37. Mamma Knows Best - Jessie J
38. If I Go - Ella Eyre
39. Riptide - Vance Joy
40. Without Love - Hairspray the movie
41. How Ya Doin? - Little Mix
42. Who I Am - Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy
43. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
44. Express - Burlesque
45. Your Love - Nicole Scherzinger
46. Fancy - Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX
47. Right Here - Jess Glynne
48. Abracadabra - Jessie J
49. Popular Song - MIKA ft. Ariana Grande
50. Firework - Katy Perry
51. On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons
52. I Would - One Direction
53. Love Runs Out - One Republic
54. For the First Time in Forever (reprise) - Frozen
55. Wonder - Naughty Boy ft. Emeli Sande
56. Waves - Mr Probz
57. Best Day of my Life - American Authors
58. Baby I - Ariana Grande
59. Bang Bang - Will.i.am
60. Take Me Home - Cash Cash
61. Last Night - The Vamps
62. Somebody to You - The Vamps
63. Want U Back - Cher Lloyd
64. I Belong - Sofia the First
65. Addicted to You - Avcii

That's my summer playlist! Hope you like them as much as I do :') Two Hauls coming..YES TWO! Oh and Spain blogs :)


No comments