Powered by Blogger.

August Favourites ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ I promise that my haul is coming but I felt like doing my august favourites today :') I have more music favourites than anything this time so get ready for my music favourites too :) I will link all these things at the bottom like always ♥

Music


I've been loving Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj. It was my dream to hear Jessie and Ariana on a song together and I got my dream ;) I love Jessie J and she just shows off her strong vocals so much more in this song. I love Ariana in it too and gives a nice harmony to Jessie. Nicki's rap is just great, I really wanna learn it! I have also been loving all the songs from Sofia the First including the princess songs and I Belong :') Katy Perry's new song This is How We Do has taken so getting use to but after listening to it a few times on loop I actually like. I prefer the chorus but it's a good song :')


Beauty


Surprise Surprise I don't have a beauty fav for this month but I did read Zoella's blog yesterday and she has a secret ;) All she posted were a few pictures of bottles and said coming soon so I'm excited! They look like perfume, bath and soap products which is great as she isn't do the makeup root which I'm not normally interested in. I will link the blog post below but I'm sure you will hear more about this from my blog in the future! 


Gaming


I'm a rollercoaster tycoon ;) I bought this game a few months back now and have played it quite alot since. I normally play it with my Dad as we don't do much together but we both enjoy this :') It's Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Deluxe Edition...if you didn't realise ;) The deluxe version comes with the base game and two expansion packs Soaked and Wild which is water parks and zoos. I enjoy this and recommend it.

Movie



Ok this is a lie this probably isn't my favourite movie of August but LOKI! Sorry if you love Thor but I don't..he is my least favourite hero and if Tom Hiddleston wasn't Loki or I didn't follow The Avengers I wouldn't have bothered to watch this movie. The plot was WAY better than the first one but it still lacked something..probably Loki topless ;) Anyways Tom just made the film better by being in it..and that's all I have to say :')

Book


I found this beauty when I went to a seaside near me with my family and saw an old bookshop. I felt like Belle in this bookshop, it was heaven! This little treasure was just there for me...I've been wanting to get it for a while but decided I might as well now :) It is The Art of Walt Disney and shows pictures and tells you in detail about the start of disney and shows the art and devlopement through all the Disney movies up to Hercules. It even goes into Disneyland and the other parks :') I know that there is a newer version with Pixar in but to me that not the Art of the Walt Disney as Pixar isn't Walt Disney to me :) I love this and a review/overview will hopefully come soon! I'm also VERY EXCITED for Alfie's (pointless blog) and Zoe's (zoella) new books that are coming out this Autumn!

App




I'm addicted to this game! It's a new disney game called Disney Tsum Tsums. They sadly don't sell Tsum Tsum in the UK yet but I know you can get them in the US and I think in Tokyo and Hong Kong :) They are super cute disney plushie things and I will be first in the UK queue when they finally arrive as they are ADORABLE! The game is really addictive and I love it. I can't describe what it is..it's kinda Candy Crush/Frozen Free Fall..I don't really know but it is cute!

Website


For all you Sims or gaming fans you might already know of this site but if you didn't this is like Sims heaven! SimsVIP gives all your Sims news and annocments in one place. I have been using this website for a good few years now and I love it. They do giveaways sometimes for all different things from sims games to simpoints. 

TV


The Great British Bake Off started again in the UK a few weeks ago and I'm loving it. As a massive baking fan this is great to watch and it also proves funny entertainment for that dull Wednesday evening ;) It's on BBC 1 at 8pm on Wednesdays and The Extra Slice with Jo Brand is on Fridays at 9pm on BBC 2. My family has also recently been enjoying Once Upon A Time. I have already seen all 3 seasons but got my family into it over the last week or so. I'm watching them all again..all 66 episodes :') We are on like Episode 10 of Season 1 so wish us luck ;)

That's it for my August Favourites but I will you with some of my favourite ice bucket challenges so far..and I bet you can guess why ;)





Links - 
Bang Bang - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y
This is How we Do - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RMQksXpQSk
I Belong -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0WV_Jmjc7U
Zoella Beauty Secret - http://www.zoella.co.uk/
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rollercoaster-Tycoon-Deluxe-Edition-PC/dp/B0031ESIZQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr=8-1&keywords=rollercoaster+tycoon+3
Thor 2 Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bFZJ-3zNFg
Art of Walt Disney - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Art-Walt-Disney-Christopher-Finch/dp/0810998149/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1409754366&sr=1-1&keywords=art+of+walt+disney
Zoella Book - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0141357274/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-5&pf_rd_r=1NY91MKAS99X2D2FQ378&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455345467&pf_rd_i=468294
Pointless Blog Book - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1905825900/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-5&pf_rd_r=1NY91MKAS99X2D2FQ378&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455345467&pf_rd_i=468294
Tsum Tsum - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/line-disney-tsum-tsum/id867964741?mt=8
SimsVIP - http://simsvip.com/

1 comment

Unknown said...

Can't wait for Zoella beauty either ah! x