Powered by Blogger.

Farewell Sims 3 Tag ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ As you may know as I have mentioned it The Sims 4 is launching very soon. It offically launches on 2nd September but since I live in the UK it launches on 5th September :/ I have played Sims 3 for years now and it's sad to see it go but on to the tag..

1. When did you start playing The Sims 3?
I started playing The Sims 3 in October 2010 I think as I know I got into Sims 2 when Sims 3 actually came out in 2009 and waited at least at year to get it. I now have all the expansions and most of the stuff packs. I love The Sims ♥

2. What do you like most about The Sims 3?
Playing God ;) No I mean like simulating life and doing what you want. It just gives me just another escape when real life gets too much. I also love the community :') 

3. What did you spend most of your time doing in The Sims 3?
I actually probably spend most of my time either creating my sims or house building. I love doing both as I very creative. I will play with a household but I love creating things more!

4. One thing you won't forget about The Sims 3?
I was disapointed in EA when I found out toddlers, pools and the colour wheel wouldn't be included in the base game. I know that they can add pools probably later but it just a base game want that I always play with. I will never forget those amazing features :)

5. One thing that annoyed you the most in The Sims 3?
Definately the routing issues when they just stood still and moaned about not being able to get up the stairs since someone was already using them. I know that they have tried to fix this in Sims 4 and that more than one person can use the stairs so yay! 

6. How has The Sims 3 impacted your life?
OMG the Sims in general has impacted my life massively. I'm not a great social person and The Sims has really helped me with social disscussions :) It has just helped me with life in general and has helped me cope at so many times. Thankyou Sims 3!

7. Will you still be playing The Sims 3 after the release of The Sims 4?
I think I will even if I don't play it again straight away. Sims 4 has so many cool features but misses some Sims 3 features like toddlers, pool and colour wheels so I will play for those reasons :') I can't wait till Sims 4 though!



Farewell Sims 3 and Hello Sims 4! 

I tag my Sims nerd Jessica :)
http://messagesfrombottles.blogspot.co.uk/
http://instagram.com/messagesfrombottles

1 comment

Unknown said...

I used to love playing the Sims :)