Powered by Blogger.

Primark Disney Haul - July 2014 ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ As I said in my last post (snap challenge) I did alot of shopping in yesterday! I went to Primark of course as they are number one on my list for cheap Disney things, so yay!  The prices will be at the bottom..lets get started!

I didn't realise how badly this picture came out until I put it on here..sorry. You will have proberly seen it anyway as it's been around for a while. It's The Jungle Book top from Primark. It has Baloo and Mowgli on it during the Bare Nessicties with the title one. I have been trying to buy this for several weeks now but they were always out of my size :( Luckily they had one left yesterday and I wasn't putting it down! 

These are AMAZING! I think these many be my favourite item in my wardrobe..when I found these I couldn't let go of them they are so perfect ♥  The are leggings (incase you don't know) with mickey mouse heads all over them. I had never seen them before so this was breathtaking. The fit like a glove and I love wearing my disney tops with them and my socks or slippers to go full disney!

I have seen all my instagram disney followers with these and knew they were a must buy when I found them. They had tons and I mean TONS! They have mickey and minnie ones but I got Minnie as I prefered the colour. I'm going on holiday soon so these will be great to go to the pool in and plus they are Disney ♥

 I decided to bunch these together as they are both socks. I love socks especially Disney socks and since Primark have started doing the printed disney scene socks I have been in love. I already have Tinkerbell, Minnie Mouse, Original Characters, Alice in Wonderland and Finding Nemo so to find these Sleeping Beauty comic strip story socks was PERFECTION ♥ I have super happy when I found them as my primark doesn't stock many. I also bought these fluffy Tinkerbell shoes which is pretty weird since it's summer but I still love to wear fluffy socks and slippers and since they had Tinkerbell on, it was a must buy!

I saved the best and my favourite till last. I'm in love with this old-fashioned Disney satchel. I got it at Primark and you can find it in the children section. I saw this on instagram and hoped my primark would have it. It is a satchel backpack so comes with two straps on the back and a handle. There are old Disney cartoons all around it which I would love to actually read! I'm going to take this on holiday with me since it's perfect size and it can find all my things in it :D

I also bought some disney stickers from Ryman's but they aren't too important so I won't bother showing them off. I do recommend going in to Ryman's though as they have some good disney stationary and stickers :')
Bye Lovelies ♥

No comments