Powered by Blogger.

30 day Snap Challenge July 2014 ♥ Day 21 and 22 ♥


Day 21 was such a massive day in my house as my younger sister was finally leaving primary school and had her leavers assembly and prom. I took so many pictures and made a video out of them to celebrate the day. She offically left today so well done Zoe, I'm super proud! It was amazing seeing all her friends coming out of the limos and going into their last disco together as I had seen so many of them grow up from Nursery/Reception to Year 6. Love You Zoe and Well Done!



Day 23 is here and it's another busy day! My sister offically left primary school today so yay and well done to her! My day involved stickers, princess cards and penpals..not as busy :/ I also went to see Figgles and Mr Oreo this afternoon just before writing this to check up on them and Figgles was sat in the bedroom like this (left photo)..silly Fig! He was super cute and I couldn't not take a photo..he's just such a fig!!

No comments