Powered by Blogger.

My Top 50 Disney songs ♥

Hello Lovelies ♥ I'm sorry that I haven't been posting alot recently, I have been very busy getting ready to go on holiday and getting wrapped up in this HOT summer :D But I'm back and I'm gunna try and post everyday and if I don't then check back the day after because I should have blogged. Again I'm really sorry ♥ Thankyou for nearly 800 views, you are all just amazing! 

So Life Update..I have been seeing friends and getting ready for my holiday...but I have been doing alot of summery things because of this weird heat that the UK are getting! It is so weird! It hasn't been this hot since July 2006!!! I have been watching loads of Disney movies at night before I go to bed..I have watched The Little Mermaid 1 & 2, The Aristocats, Lady and the Tramp 1 & 2, Cinderella and Hercules. They are all so good :D 


   
I'm gunna share my Top 50 Disney Songs with you in this post...I have seen loads of Youtube videos of these and people always don't like them because there favourite isn't on there..These are my favourites are I hope you agree :') If you can comment..maybe you can put your number one songs :) I'm not expecting anything ;) 



50. Bare Necessities - The Jungle Book
49. I Wanna Be Like You - The Jungle Book
48. Cruella De'Vil - 101 Dalmatians
47. When you Wish Upon a Star - Pinocchio
46. So this is Love - Cinderella
45. The World is Looking Up to You - Cinderella 2
44. Friends on the other side - Princess and The Frog
43. Thomas O'Malley - The Arisocats 
42. A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes - Cinderella
41. Circle of Life - The Lion King



40. One Last Hope - Hercules
39. We Can Fly - Peter Pan
38. Something There - Beauty and the Beast
37. Can you feel the love tonight? - The Lion King
36. You'll be in my heart - Tarzan
35. Just Around the Riverbend - Pocahontas 
34. Reflection - Mulan
33. Colours of the Wind - Pocahontas
32. It's Inside what Counts - Cinderella 2
31. Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride


30. Zero to Hero - Hercules
29. Two Worlds - Tarzan
28. The Second Star to the Right
27. A World without Fences - Lady and the Tramp 2
26. Under the Sea - The Little Mermaid
25. A Whole New World - Aladdin
24. Welcome to our Family - Brother Bear
23. The Gospel Truth/reprises - Hercules
22. On my Way - Brother Bear
 21. Trashin' Camp Song - Tarzan



20. Mother Knows Best/reprise - Tangled
19. I'll make a man out of you - Mulan
18. Go The Distance - Hercules
17. Kiss the Girl - The Little Mermaid
16. Strangers Like Me - Tarzan
15. One Jump Ahead/reprise - Aladdin
14. Look through my Eyes - Brother Bear
13. I see the Light - Tangled
12. Tale as Old as Time - Beauty and the Beast
11. When will my life Begin?/reprise - Tangled


10. I Won't Say I'm in Love - Hercules
9. Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast
8. Friend Like Me - Aladdin
7. Poor Unfornate Souls - The Little Mermaid
6. Be Prepared - The Lion King
5. Follow Your Heart - Cinderella 2 
4. Belle/reprise - Beauty and the Beast
3. Part of Your World/reprise - The Little Mermaid
2. I Just Can't Wait to be King - The Lion King








 

AND NUMBER 1 IS.....HAKUNA MATATA - THE LION KING!!



And that is my Top 50 Disney Songs! Hope you love them like I do. My Top 10 normally change quite alot but I do love my Top 3 :) 

Bye Lovelies ♥ Check Back Tomorrow and I should hopefully have posted :') xoxox

No comments