Powered by Blogger.

The Netflix Tag!



Hey lovelies! I'm in a really bloggy (is that a word?!) mood today so I've decided I'm going to try and do not 1 but 2 blog posts today!! I found this tag yesterday and knew that I had to do it. It's been a while since I've found a tag I really wanted to do so here goes the Netflix Tag! Oh and I'm using the tag questions from a blog called DorkFace and there are 2 extra questions on the end of this tag so I'm excited!! 

1. What are you favourite series' to watch on Netflix?
Well I'm pretty new to Netflix but I super happy since Once Upon a Time just got added and they are even adding the new Season 4 episodes weekly so I'm HAPPY! I also watch the Netflix Originals of Ever After High like Spring Unsprung :)

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Only Once Upon a Time at the moment :')


3. If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be?
I think Netflix UK isn't as good as the US Netflix but I could be wrong..anyway I would love to have all the MLP seasons and all the Barbie movies! 

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix?
I guess it just that I don't actually wanna watch many of the shows on Netflix and I've seen alot of the movies and have ALOT of them on DVD anyway :| 


5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
Food, Blankets, PJs and of course PLUSHIES!!

6. Recommend one series or film for someone else?  
Once Upon a Time for my series and of course Equestria Girls for a flim :') 




7. Name a series on Netflix you keep meaning to watch but haven't yet?
I really wanna try and get into Pretty Little Liars as I've heard so much hype and love about it and I feel I would really love it..so I'll probably start watching that soon ;)

8. Did you discover anything awesome because of Netflix?  
EQUESTRIA GIRLS and MY LITTLE PONY! I knew of Equestria Girls and My Little Pony since I watch alot of toy videos on Youtube but I'd never seen it so when I saw both of the Equestria Girls movies on Netflix I just had to watch..who knew that would get me obsessed?!? 


Get excited for my second blog post..hopefully..and if I don't get to do one this will just sound stupid :| Until next time, bye lovelies ♥


No comments