Powered by Blogger.

My Little Pony Cutie Mark Magic Blind Bags!


Hey lovelies! I was in one of local supermarkets today and found some of the new My Little Pony: Cutie Mark Magic blind bags. I got 4 bags and I can't wait to show you all what I got..so here we go!


This Wave 12 of the My Little Pony blind bags and in the UK there are twelve to collect. I have seen videos on youtube from some of my favourite toy collectors and it seems that in the US they have a more to collection including AppleJack and Rarity, which are featured here. I not sure if there are two different blind bags but I haven't seen an AppleJack or Rarity yet in these blind bags..looks like ebay will help ;) Anyway..the set contains lots of normal ponies including Princess Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy from the Mane 6. There is also a Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie who are the two special cutie mark magic ponies to collect. 


First up is Princess Twilight Sparkle. This is the regular Twilight but I have the cutie mark magic version in the US blind bags. I really love the detail on this figures and they are so well painted for such small figures. Twilight looks very royal in this figure as she is Princess Twilight not just Twilight...confused?? She is wearing her crown, necklace, hoof accessories and also has her big alicorn wings. Each pony comes with a card that tells you who they are, what they like to do, has a picture of their cutie mark at the bottom and a picture of them. 


Next we have Cutie Mark Magic Pinkie Pie! This is one of the two specials in this collection that have their cutie mark all over them. Pinkie also has multicoloured hair with bits of blue, yellow and pink. She is in her standard Pinkie mould but has her balloon cutie mark printed all over her in different colours. I have the standard Pinkie and I love the difference between them :)


Our next pony is Fluttershy! This is standard Fluttershy so there's nothing different to her other blind bag figures but I'm glad I got her since I've only just started with the MLP blind bags and it is actually my first Fluttershy item in my collection :') I think her mould and shape are perfect and really express Fluttershy to me as it's so gentle compared to other moulds. Of course she has her butterfly cutie mark on her side as usual and her wings are up :) 


Gotta save the best till last! I'm so happy I was able to get Rainbow Dash as she is the other special cutie mark magic pony and she is my favourite..duh?! I really love her paint and her mould is great. I love all her cutie marks over her and the extra detail on the wings with lightning bolts. She of course has her rainbow hair/mane and tail which I think are really well done. I think for such a small figure it is great! 


That's it! I really love these figures and I can't wait to get more in the future..i will be hunting down that applejack..and rarity!! I've decided to collect mostly Rainbow Dash since she is my favourite and I love her merchandise but I'll also collect AppleJack as I love her too but I'll be more selective. If I collect the whole Mane 6 of everything I'll need a new house so I decided to collect some Mane 6 things like figures and at least one doll of each but mostly Rainbow Dash and AppleJack (you can't resist the hat!). I can't wait to expand my collection as I love the different colours that are used and they just make me feel happy!! 

I also bought the newest Barbie movie, Princess Power so I'm super excited to watch that later on and I've still got the catch up on Once Upon a Time and new Sofia the First..plus I'm watching some MLP with my Mum, which is the best thing EVER! Until next time, bye lovelies ♥



No comments