Powered by Blogger.

January 2015 Playlist ♥


Hey Lovelies! It's been a while since I made a music playlist but last time I made one I really loved it and it also seemed to get alot of views so I hope you enjoy my January Playlist..oh and don't expect loads of top 40 hits ;)

1. Immortals - Fall Out Boy from Big Hero 6
2. On the Steps of the Palace - Anna Kendrick from Disney Into the Woods
3. I Believe - Christina Perri from Pan
4. Take on the World - Girl Meets World
5. Opening Sequence song - Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast


6. Popular - Wicked
7. What is this Feeling? - Wicked
8. I'm Not that Girl - Wicked
9. No Good Deed - Wicked
10. For Good - Wicked


11. The Wizard and I - Wicked
12. Top of the World - Greek Fire
13. Harlem - New Politics
14. Ever After High theme song - Ever After High
15. We are Monsters - Monster High


16. Last All Night - Oliver Heldens (feat.KStewart)
17. Up - Olly Murs (feat.Demi Lovato)
18. Real Love - Clean Bandit & Jess Glyne
19. Night Changes - One Direction
20. Blank Space - Taylor Swift
 


21. Heroes (we could be) - Alesso (feat.Tove Lo)
22. Here I Am/Princesses wanna have fun - Barbie: The Popstar and the Princess
23. I wish I had her life - Barbie: The Popstar and the Princess
24. Perfect Day - Barbie: The Popstar and the Princess
25. To be a Princess/Popstar - Barbie: The Popstar and the Princess


26. Look how high we can fly - Barbie: The Popstar and the Princess
27. If I had Magic - Barbie and The Secret Door
28. What's Gonna Happen - Barbie and The Secret Door
29. The Rest of my Life - Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure
30. New York's Best Kept Secret - Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure


That's my January Playlist! Hope I inspired you to listen to some of my favourite music for the past two months actually. You can find all these songs on youtube and some of them on spotify :) I will have the last of my Christmas posts and my other posts coming soon aswell. Bye Lovelies ♥

No comments