Powered by Blogger.

More Disney Questions! ♥ Big Hero 6, Frozen, Tangled and more!


Hey Lovelies ♥ Another Disney tag today since I enjoyed doing the BH6 one so much. I found this one on a picture of pinterest and I will link in at the bottom :) There is 39 questions so let's get started!

1. Favourite Character? 
I can't pick one but my favourite characters are Hiro, Elsa and Peter Pan followed by Baymax, Rapunzel and Tinkerbell :)

2. Favourite Villain?
I love the villains so much but my favourite has to be Scar followed closely by Dr Faciler, Captain Hook and Hades.

3. Favourite Hero?
I had search up a list of Disney heroes as I'm not sure who is actually classed as a hero but out of the first list I found my favourites have to be Hiro&Baymax, Flynn Rider, Kristoff&Sven, Hercules, Tarzan and Peter Pan :)


4. Favourite Heroine?
Again I had to search for a list and my favourites are Anna, Rapunzel, Belle, Honey Lemon, Meg.

5. Favourite Princess?
Elsa and Rapunzel even though Elsa is a queen ;) ...followed by Anna, Belle, Cinderella and Ariel. 

6. Favourite Prince?
Kristoff and Flynn but next is Naveen and Aladdin :)


7. Favourite Animal Sidekick?
Sven, Pascal, Flounder!

8. Favourite Human Sidekick?
What's does Olaf count as? Tinkerbell and Baymax :)

9. Favourite Princess Movie?
Frozen, Tangled and Beauty and the Beast!


10. Favourite Non-Princess Movie?
Peter Pan, Big Hero 6 and Lady and the Tramp ♥

11. Favourite scene? 
Peter Pan flying to Neverland,  Tangled lantern moment, Elsa letting go, Belle and Beast dancing and Baymax's first fist bump ♥♥

12. Favourite song?
Let it Go! I love loads of Disney songs but Let it Go is my favourite :)



13. Favourite couple?
Anna and Kristoff or Rapunzel and Flynn ♥♥

14. Favourite Kiss?
Belle and Beast, Anna and Kristoff, Rapunzel and Flynn :) 

15. Favourite Hair?
My favourite female hair is Elsa, Anna, Tinkerbell, Ariel and of course Rapunzel. My favourite male hair has to be Hiro and Flynn. 


16. Favourite Fairy?
I really love Periwinkle and Zarina from Disney Fairies but Tinkerbell is my all time favourite forever ♥

17. Favourite Dance?
Hands down Belle and Beast dance in the ballroom ♥

18. Favourite Sequel?
Peter Pan 2 is my favourite and I love it. I also think that Lion King 2 and The Little Mermaid 2 aren't that bad either :)

19. Favourite Outfit?
I love so many Disney outfits! I love all the princess outfits but my favourites have to be Elsa's ice dress, Anna's coronation dress, Belle's yellow ballroom dress, Rapunzel's dress and Tinkerbell's little green dress :) I love Peter Pan's and Flynn Rider's outfits too, oh and Honey Lemon's is super cute too!

20. Favourite wardrobe?
Ooo..I'm not sure probably either Anna or Belle's, I love all their outfits ♥ Had to add Anna's coronation dress..it's so pretty!

21. Favourite setting?
I'm a massive lover of the different Disney settings but my favourite's are San Fransokyo (BH6), Arendelle (Frozen), Corona (Tangled) and Neverland (Peter Pan) ♥



22. Favourite Disney soundtrack?
I'm obsessed with Disney music and listen to it on repeat but my favourite is Frozen. I also love Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Hercules and Tarzan. I think I'm going to fall in love with the Into the Woods soundtrack!

23. Favourite Ride at Disneyland?
I've never been to Disneyland so I'm not sure what my favourite ride would be :/

24. Favourite Ride at DisneyWorld?
Again I've never been but I think I would love New Fantasyland :)


25. Favourite Resort at Disneyland?
Since I've never been I don't know but I'd love to stay in the main big one ♥

26. Favourite Resort at DisneyWorld?
I would love to stay in the Art of Animation Resort someday! 

27. Favourite Show at the Parks?
Disney Dreams! in Disneyland Paris is my favourite show and I think it will be for quite some time ♥


28. Favourite Restaurant at the Parks?
I love the Lucky Nugget at Disneyland Paris and I also love Cafe Mickey :)

29. Favourite Food at the Parks?
I love the Disney popcorn..it's so different to normal popcorn but I also love the Mickey Pretzels and Churros ♥

30. Favourite Face Character at the Parks?
I love the face characters in America more than in Disneyland Paris since they seem more like the actual character and I always think Merida, Anna, Elsa and Rapunzel are as cute as buttons :)



31. Favourite Piece of Disney Clothing?
Probably either my Disney mickey leggings, my Frozen hoodie or my Peter Pan top..I have alot of clothing!

32. Favourite Piece of Disney Accessory?
Mickey and Minnie Ears all the way!

33. Favourite Piece of Disney Merchendise?
I have so much but I'll always treasure my Disney art books, dvds, pins, plushies (especially baymax!) and my snowglobes. My Peter Pan snowglobe that I got for Christmas is probably my most treasured item ♥

34. Favourite Disney Pin?
My favourite pin is one I don't own yet but my favourite pin I own is probably my Disneyland Paris Teatime Macaroons :)

35. A Scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience?
Either going to Neverland with Peter Pan, meeting Baymax or the lights with Rapunzel :)

36. Which world/setting would you want to live in the most?
As I already said I would go to all my favourite settings including Sanfranokyo, Corona, Arendelle, Wonderland and Neverland :) 

37. Which Disney/Pixar character are you like the most?
I would say either Elsa, Hiro, Rapunzel or Peter Pan :) 


38. Which Disney/Pixar character do you relate to the most?
I seem to relate to Hiro at times but I relate most to Elsa from Frozen ♥

39. A scene/moment that never fails to make you cry or tear up? *SPOILERS TO SAD MOMENTS*
I have a few..
  • When Carl reads the Adventure Book and Ellie has left a message (UP)
  • When Peter Pan leaves (Peter Pan 2)
  • When Hiro says goodbye to Baymax (BH6)
  • When Tasdashi dies (BH6)
  • When Mufasa dies (TLK)
  • When Ray dies (TPATF)
  • When Sully has to leave Boo (Monsters Inc.)
  • When Beast is dying and talks to Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
and I think that's it, ahaa I cry way to many times!!



Anyway that's the tag over and alot of questions answered :) 

the tag btw :)

My Art of Big Hero 6 book has been dispatched today and will be here soon, I can't wait! Until next time..bye lovelies ♥ 


No comments