Powered by Blogger.

My Life in Disney Quotes!


Hey  Lovelies ♥ I wanted to Thankyou for over 7000 views, it means so much ♥ I had to blog today and I was watching Tangled and parts of it I was like 'OMG that's like me!' so I decided to try something different than a tag, advice or life post and make something up myself! Presenting My Life in Disney Quotes...

When I get excited or showed something really cute...


When I get angry...


When I go to Disney...


When I start reciting the Disney movie when people are trying to listen...


When my friends annoy me or I think of people I hate...


When I feel so messed up...


When I introduce myself to people...


When I look at myself in the mirror...


When I get all depressed...


When I'm at Disneyland...


When people tell me I'm weird...


When I see people I that I don't like or they don't like me in public with other friends...


When I have to be in reality...


When I'm in my room or on my own...


When I've have to go to school...


When someone tells me my obsession with Disney is stupid...


When I'm hungry...


When I sleep at a hotel...


When I'm at school...

When I'm come home from school...


 When my people tell me I'm adorable...


Everyday when I go high and low...


That's my life in Disney Quotes! I probably left loads out but they were all I could think of for now. I hope you liked this as it was something abit different. 

Bye Lovelies and have a virtual hug ♥

 

No comments