Powered by Blogger.

Currently I Am...♥ May 2014 ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ I'm really loving to blog at the moment in my spare time so expect quite a few posts to come in the next week :') I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted my last 'Currently I Am' post for April...oh and by the way I haven't got a boyfriend like the banner might imply..I just like the modern punzie and eugene art :')



Currently I am....

Reading...School for Stars by the Willoughby Sisters :') 
Watching...loads of Disney movies as you do ;)
Playing...L.A. Noire, I love it so much ♥
Trying...to save for disneyland paris!
Eating...Doritos Tangy Cheese Crisps, addictive.
Drinking...ASDA grape, apple and raspberry juice..healthy me!
Cooking...well my mum's cooking dinner..does that count?
Calling...haven't call anyone in ages!
Texting...my friend about our disney, sherlock and ouat marathons :') 
Pinning...I only use pinterest for good disney pics..sorry.
Tweeting...all about my blog and life.
Crafting...my mood journal.
Doing...blogging for you lovelies ♥
Going...nowhere, I've just got back from my friends.
Loving...Once Upon a Time Season 3, it's just soo good! 
Hating...that all my favourite tv shows are going on hiatus :'(
Enjoying...feeling connected on the internet :')
Thinking...i'm really hungry.
Feeling...great because Disneyland Paris is nearly here!
Hoping...that I stay this happy for a while :)
Listening (to)...Weightless by Natasha Bedingfield from The Pirate Fairy and Birthday by Katy Perry.
Celebrating...that I'm going to Disneyland Paris for a few days :D
Thanking...my parents for taking me to Disneyland Paris this year, love you ♥
Considering...what to do after this blog post...
Finishing...Lifesimmer's Pets LP but can't wait for her new one :)
Starting...to be more independent.


And that's what I'm currently doing :') 
Bye Lovelies ♥ 





No comments