Powered by Blogger.

Let's Do This Tag from Tumblr ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ I wasn't going to blog today as I'm feeling kinda lousy and really lazy but I got tagged on tumblr by @curiosityhasnocure so I thought I would do that on my second reblogging tumblr account (http://thatperfectgirlisgone-x.tumblr.com/) and since I had already wrote it all out I thought might as well copy it to my blog for my other readers to see :') So here you go! 

I got tagged by curiosityhasnocure so thankyou :)

Rule 1: Always post the rules.

Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.

Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.

Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.


1. Who is your greatest role model and why?
I actually don’t know, probably Walt Disney because even after tough times and rejection he battled through and made probably the best company in the world with endless classics to entertain people of all ages.


2. If you had to leave the country, where in the world would you live? America :) I feel I belong in America because everything just seems bigger there, plus I love all the shops. There are two disney parks, scrapbooking is massive, cupcakes are amazing, shopping is outstanding and I love the accent!

3. If you could travel back in time to any period of history, where would you go? The 1950s but in america with all the fun colourful dresses, cool music and diners :)

4. What was your childhood fear? Blood tests, spiders, dentists and clowns.

5. Favorite board game? Monopoly, Cluedo or Headbanz Disney Edition.

6. What song gets you pumped up and ready to go? Disney songs, Defying Gravity from Wicked or Jessie J.

7. You can invite 5 people, dead or alive, to have dinner at your house, who would you pick and what would you cook?
Idina Menzel, Benedict Cumberbatch, Justin Bieber, Walt Disney and Jessie J.


8. First memory? This is hard..I remember painting our patio tiles with water and a paintbrushing thinking I was a real artist then if you left it like 5 minutes the sun would dry it out and it would disappear :(

9.Describe your dream partner. A guy would accepts me for who I am and my differences. Enjoying big cuddles and watching disney movies. Loves to laugh and have fun and is quite childish!

10. Can you play any instruments? If so, what? I used to be able to play the recorder and keyboard but that was only from music at school so none really.

11. You are allowed to see any show that has ever been on Broadway, with whichever cast you want to see what and who do you choose? Wicked with the OBC, would love to see Idina in it!

Now for curiosityhasnocure questions :)

1. What colour top are you wearing right now? Navy.
2. What was the last song that you listened to? Birthday by Katy Perry.
3. If you could have any piece of jewelry, what would you choose and why? One of those Disney Princess rings with the colours and lyric written on in the inside.
4. Have you ever broken a bone? Only my big toe under a dishwasher!
5. What is the most random word that you can think of at this moment? supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
6. What TV show do you really dislike? I actually don’t know…urmm…I don’t know.
7. Can you sing? Kinda…?
8. What superpower do you want? That’s a hard one..I would love to fly then I could fly to Neverland and meet Peter Pan!
9. What was the one thing that you really wanted as a kid and never got? This really awesome sweet shop counter thing with sweets and scales, I asked for it every year and never got it :(
10. Are you a morning or night person? Night..always night! I watch movies, playing games, watching youtube videos, draw…more than I do in the day!
11. If you could be in one movie what would it be and why? Oooh..a musical definitely as I have always wanted a musical number so like a disney movie or like Grease or something! Oh or Peter Pan that would be AMAZING! 

Thankyou for tagging me curiosityhasnocure
These are my questions for if I tagged you on tumblr or you want to give this ago :)
1. What’s your favourite Disney movie?
2. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
3. Ever been to a concert?
4. What’s your most prized possession?
5. Do you like gaming?
6. What makes you smile?
7. What reality tv show would you go on?
8. Do you like marmite?
9. What was the last thing you took a picture of?
10. Ever had a pet?

That's my tag responds from my tumblr tag :') I did tag 11 tumblr account which I love but for my blog I tag EVERYONE! Especially Sinead from Sineaddreamingagain on blogspot :') I love her blog and she is just amazing! You can check her blog out here: http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.co.uk/

Thats it for now guys ♥ Sorry no GIFS in this post..being super lazy today! 
Bye Lovelies and remember to follow me on my tumblrs ♥

http://thatperfectgirlisgone-x.tumblr.com/ 
http://mylittledisneydaydreams.tumblr.com/

No comments