Powered by Blogger.

My Summer Bucketlist 2013 ♥



Hey Lovelies ♥ I have had a bad day today, felt very depressed to be honest so decided to blog for you guys to relax me :') Thankyou for nearly 700 views!! I'm going to give you my Summer Bucketlist for this summer. If you don't know what a bucketlist is (it's not very british..haha) then I will explain..You write down a list of things you wanna do in the Summer and once you do it you can tick it and hopefully by the end of the Summer, you will have done most of the things you wanted to do :') I have never done one before but I super happy how mine turned out :D 





I used my new Smash Folio that I got (gunna post about that tomorrow probably) and as you can probably see I used loads of COLOUR! I love it so much! I added what books I want to read and some little chipboard pictures I got. I present my 2013 Summer Bucketlist:


  1. Go to the beach ♥
  2. Get 800 views on my blog ♥
  3. Get an ice cream from an ice cream van ♥
  4. Have a Disney Movie Marathon ♥
  5. Sleepover with a best friend ♥
  6. Have fish and chips at the beach ♥
  7. Make the PERFECT summer playlist ♥
  8. Play The Sims 3 for 6 hours ♥
  9. Get in shape (thought it made me look healthier!) ♥
  10. Take a picture everyday ♥
  11. Go to the Zoo ♥
  12. Create the PERFECT ice cream sundae ♥
  13. Get an ice cream from a ice cream parlour ♥
  14. Write a quote everyday ♥
  15. Make ice cream cone cupcakes ♥
  16. Make a dinner for my family ♥
  17. Read 5+ books, keep a log ♥
  18. Go to the library ♥
  19. Go to a cupcake shop ♥
  20. Sleepover with my sister ♥
  21. Go on a day trip to London ♥
  22. Make spaghetti tacos ♥
  23. Get a natural tan (gunna be hard since I don't EVER tan!) ♥
  24. Play mini golf ♥
  25. Make a summer scrapbook ♥
  26. Have a BBQ ♥
  27. Take a picture of the sunset ♥
  28. Have a family water fight ♥
  29. Make cupcakes ♥
  30. Go swimming ♥
  31. Make ice lollies ♥
  32. Do a photoshoot with my Sister ♥
  33. Have a girly movie marathon ♥
  34. Go to see Despicable Me 2 ♥
  35. Try and Blog Everyday ♥
  36. Learn to love myself more ♥
  37. Go to see The Internship ♥
  38. Cook 3 new recipes ♥
  39. Start my Disney Movie Collection ♥
  40. Hangout with my friends ♥
  41. Save my money ♥
  42. Go to see Monsters University ♥
  43. Go to a beach arcade ♥
  44. Play in the sprinkler ♥
  45. Eat at Ed's Diner ♥
  46. Go to an Indian resteruant ♥
  47. Make a collage from magazines ♥
  48. Have a duvet day ♥
  49. Buy loads of fudge in Cornwall ♥
  50. Watch Series 1 of Friends ♥
I have alot as you can see, I have already started my summer scrapbook and seen Despicable Me 2 so that 2 off my list! Wish me luck and my next post will be on my Summer Smash Folio! So watch this space :D 

Bye Lovelies and keep cool ♥


My Friend's Duck Bracelet ♥ LOVE IT ♥

No comments