Powered by Blogger.

♥ Just a quick post...♥

Hey Lovelies ♥ I decided to post again today cause my last post was really early and I just needed to get some things off my chest..DONT WORRY..I'm not going to spill them all out of you! 

It has been really HOT all week...like HOT! I took this weather to do some photography. I LOVE photography so I went out to my garden and took some photos. At the moment i'm not confident enough to put a picture of me on here but I did play with my shadows. 



I love shadows and whenever I play with my shadow I always think of one of my favorite Disney movies 'Peter Pan'. He loses his shadow and it just makes me laugh! I love making shapes with my shadow and taking pictures.


On the Swing
Pink Rose

I love taking of photos of the garden and all my flowers. I love reading in the garden, at the moment I'm reading Miranda Hart's biography. It is just so funny! I can't put it down! If you like the TV Series 'Miranda' or just Miranda Hart in general it is a MUST READ! She gives a life guide in loads of funny important subjects, with her really great humour. 

Anyway...I'm going to shut up now and say Goodnight. I'm feeling alot better today which is good :) And my amazing friend is coming round tomorrow and we are gunna watch Disney movies! 

Bye Lovelies ♥

No comments