Powered by Blogger.

The Magic of Disney Dreams ♥

Hey Lovelies ♥ I've decided to share some more of my Disney pictures with you today because I'm in a Disney mood. But before that (ergh..) I'm just gunna give you a quick update in my life. I went to school for the first time in 4 weeks today because I break up for SUMMER tomorrow! I felt really crap today actually but I really wanted to try and I'm glad I did because I missed all my friends. We played some games and got was quite helpful with the Disney answers ;)



Anyway first up on my pictures is FIREWORKS! I LOVED Disney Dreams which was the night-time firework show celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Disneyland Paris. It was just amazing. It started at 11pm (french time) and was exactly 22 minutes long. The story was based around Peter Pan..which was AMAZING because Peter Pan is just AMAZING!! He lost his shadow and poured pixie dust all over Disney which made the castle go wrong! The shadow got taken to loads of different Disney movies which I LOVED! First up was Beauty and the Beast...BE OUR GUEST! It just looked and sounded so amazing! 


  
You then meet Remy from Ratatouille and the shadow chats with him (I didn't understand it though because he spoke in french..) After the chat, the shadow finds a lamp..and rubs in..Out Pops the Genie! YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME! It looks incredible on the castle! It just worked so well! 


After Quasimodo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame sings in french. The projection on the castle was just breathtaking. But one of my favourite scenes was The Lion King. Now..some of my favourite Disney songs are from The Lion King and hearing 'The Circle of Life', 'I just can't wait to be king' and 'Hakuna Matata' blaring out while watching parts of the movie and fireworks just makes me feel like I'm in Disneyland! 


As expected the Disney Princesses soon made their appearance in the show. With the newest princess Merida starting off with songs from Brave. Soon Rapunzel took over with 'I See the Light' which was the soundtrack to all the Princesses as they were projected on the castle and you saw all the Princesses Happily Ever Afters. It was just so romantic! 


As with all the Disney movies Villain's play a HUGE part. Now as I have got older I learned to love villains..they just have more fun! When I was younger I hated Ursula from The Little Mermaid and now I absolutely hate Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty! Sorry all the Maleficent fans out there! Anyway...Dr Facilier from the Princess and the Frog sings to the Shadow and starts the melt the castle..soon most of the Disney Villains appear on castle including Ursula and..Maleficent :/ As the story is about Peter Pan, Captain Hook is the main villain. But just as he is about to kill Peter's shadow with the rest of the villains..Peter Pan comes along and saves the day! The magic is put back in the castle where it should be. Peter and Wendy fly off to Neverland with the help of Tinkerbell to the song  'We can Fly'. 


It was just absolutely magical in every way!  I felt like I was in Disney. I could watch it again and again...These are some of the pictures I took :)


♥ DISNEY DREAMS ♥
Hope you liked my in depth look in the Disneyland Paris Firework Show, Disney Dreams! I loved it so much and I'm hoping that if you have or haven't seen it, you will too :D

Bye Lovelies ♥    

 

No comments