Powered by Blogger.

SUMMER 2013' ♥



Hey Lovelies ♥   I have now officially broken up for Summer 2013! I know I said I had yesterday but I had a parents afternoon today..but now I have officially broken up :D I'm so happy! And it is just so HOT, we have had to get our fans down from the loft..which we normally never use! As I said I had a parents afternoon today and not to bore you with details but I did good :) I have to pick my options now because I'm gunna be in Year 10 :') Can't believe it will be 4 years since I left primary :o. We have to do English, Maths, Science and ICT..and I think I'm going to choose Art, Maths Statistics and maybe History...Alot of things :/ To be honest with you guys...I'm just worried if I'm gunna be able to cope..guess I will find out in September! Anyways off the school issues (so boring..) and onto SUMMER (thank god)!  In words of High School Musical 2 'What Time is it? SUMMERTIME!'. Ahaa..I loved High School Musical..remember those days! 



To start the Summer off..I've put together my Summer 2013 Playlist :D It does include Disney but my summers always include Disney..Can't Summer Without It!!
  • Good Feeling - Flo Rida
  • Love Me Again - John Newman
  • Wild - Jessie J
  • What Time Is It? - High School Musical 2
  • Can't Hold Us - Macklemore
  • The Way - Ariana Grande
  • Wake Me Up - Avicii
  • Under the Sea - The Little Mermaid
  • Kiss You - One Direction
  • All Around the World - Justin Bieber
  • 22 - Taylor Swift
  • Hot 'n' Cold - Katy Perry
  • Hit the Lights - Selena Gomez
  • Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
  • Ready or Not - Bridget Medler
  • Thought of You - Justin Bieber
  • Want You Back - Cher Lloyd
  • What About Us - The Saturdays
  • Whistle - Flo Rida

I'm sorry if I didn't include one of your personal summer favourites but these are mine :') Feel free to comment your favourite songs..although there has been some problems commenting :) I won't expect anything...;) I think for my next post it will be my Top 50 Disney Songs so watch this space :D   

Well I'm gunna go play Animal Crossing New Leaf on my 3DS (I will be doing a review and telling you guys my dream code soon). I'm currently waiting for Style Boutique 3DS to come through my door after ordering it for the Summer! I might even watch abit of High School Musical 3..haven't seen that in a while but I bet I still know all the song lyrics! They actually stay with you forever! I still know the Hannah Montana ones..aha the good days!! 

Bye Lovelies and Have a Amazing Summer! I will keep posting to keep you guys updated ♥♥♥

No comments