Powered by Blogger.

Life Update - Feb 2014 ♥ Living in the cinema, Future blog posts and Guinea Pigs ♥


Hey Lovelies! I'm sorry it's been about a week since my last post but it's been half term and I have been quite busy. I have been playing Sims and Disney Infinity, going to the cinema and spending time with my family :) I thought I would give you a life update to keep you up to date with my life and future blog posts.


Living at the Cinema 

First I wanna tell you guys about my hectic half term! It was going well but then on Tuesday night my Sister had to go to hospital as she has a suspected nut allergy! I had to go to my Auntie's but it was cool because we watched Tangled and the beginning of The Little Mermaid. I also have been like living in the cinema...let me explain. I hardly ever go to the cinema but over the past 3 months I have gone 4 times which is alot for me! I saw Frozen in December which as you know I loved! I saw the Frozen Sing-Along last month and sang my head off! Then this week went to see The Lego Movie and Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy.



Blog Posts 

I have also recently been thinking about future blog posts as I'm loving blogging at the moment! I really love making my personal posts and I feel by the amount of views I get that you guys like them too. I feel it helps me feel better and get somethings out in the air :) I'm also going to do some reviews and opinon posts soon about the movies I have seen and some games that I have bought recently like Disney Infinity and Sims Into the Future.

Sadly..my Sims Baby Challenge save file has messed up, I have tried to play it 3 times and each time freezes at the same point :( I am thinking of starting a Legacy Challenge so if I do I will post that instead. Sorry Guys!



Guinea Pigs


Today is Figgles and Mr Oreo's 1st birthday! We don't know if they were actually born today but they were born in February and today is my Grandad Norman's birthday who passed about 2 years ago so to honour him we decided that it would be the boy's birthday! They are 1 today and are looking so big and healthy..I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! Happy Birthday Figgles and Mr Oreo ♥




I will post again later as this wasn't that big and I haven't posted in a while ♥
Bye Lovelies ♥♥








1 comment

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Daddy... Mr Oreo and Figgles. That post brought a big smile to a very poorly aunties face...and we should do Disney in bed another time darling :) xxxx