Powered by Blogger.

Music Favourites ♥ February 2014 ♥



Hey Lovelies ♥ I was extremely in the mood to blog today so I thought about doing a Music Favourites for February 2014. I know I said I was going to do a Disney post but my camera is out of charge so that post will be coming I promise :) But in other news I want to thank you all for 70 views yesterday! That was my highest number of views I have had on my blog ever so Thank You so much ♥ Love you all ♥

So let's get on with it ;)....

10) The Little Mermaid Soundtrack
9) Not Giving In - Rudimental ft. John Newman
8) Adore You - Miley Cyrus
7) Happy - Pharrell Williams
6) Feeling Myself - WILL.I.AM ft. Miley Cyrus, French Montana and Wiz Khalifu
5) On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons
4) Defying Gravity - Wicked
3) Alive Album - Jessie J
2) Rather Be - Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne
1) Frozen Soundtrack

That's my music favourites of February. I have been loving The Little Mermaid because of Jodi Benson's voice is just so lovely and I know all the words aswell so it's great to sing-along too! 

I have been loving John Newman in Rudimental's Not Giving in because it's just so powerful :)
I have always loved Miley Cyrus but when she started changing her image..I was like 'Huh?' but I loved her songs..and now she is just WOW! I love her newest song 'Adore You'  because I feel it really shows off her vocals.

Happy is just amazing...I love Despicable Me anyway so this song just makes me HAPPY :D
Feeling Myself is another song that has Miley Cyrus in but I just love the rhythm it has and it just makes me feel free. I also find WILL.I.AM's rap with Iris and Dirty Pirate rhyming! 

I have loved 'On Top of the World' for ages and heard it on The Croods advert and looked it up and now I can't get enough of it!! It is the same with the Wicked Album especially Defying Gravitiy sang by Idina Menzel so it just PERFECTION ♥ I love Idina Menzel's voice at the moment so I just keep playing this song!!

Jessie J has been my idol for ages now and I saw her a few months ago in concert and LOVED it..then I got her Alive album for Christmas and know all words and LOVE to sing-along all the time! She is just so good at singing and I feel so inspired listening to her ♥

Rather Be is my favourite single right now and I love when it comes on the radio. It just sounds like a old song but so recent... I LOVE IT!!!! I keep playing on repeat...

Frozen is my favourite album at the moment because I'm obsessed with the whole movie and everything Frozen! I know all the words to the songs and love listening to the instrumentals like 'The Great Thaw (Vuelle reprise) and the Eplogue. I love singing along and acting out all the scenes..stupid right?!!? I listen to the album or at least one of the songs at least once a day!!!

I have also been doing loads of edits on my tumblr so be sure to follow me and check it out ♥ 
http://mylittledisneydaydreams.tumblr.com/ 

My Anna Edit ♥

My Elsa Edit ♥

Frozen Edit ♥

Thankyou again for 70 views yesterday ♥ 

Bye Lovelies ♥♥♥



No comments