Powered by Blogger.

The Tsum Tsum Tag


Another Disney thing I collect are Tsum Tsums. I love that are stackable and smaller cute versions of popular Disney characters. I found this tag on Lucy's blog, Disney In Particular, which you can see here

1. How many Tsum Tsums have you got?
I have 72 mini ones and 1 medium, which is Donald :)

2. What was your first?
My first tsum tsums were Minnie, Marie, Donald & Snow White. I ordered them from a friend on instagram in America, as they weren't out in the UK at that time. 

3. Do you have any full sets?
 I do have a couple but not many, as I collect so many other things I decided that I'd just collect my favourite Tsum Tsums instead of completing sets.  

4. What's your favourite set?
Peter Pan is my favourite set as it's my favourite movie and all the characters look awesome in Tsum Tsum form!

5. Who is your most wanted Tsum Tsum?
 Oo..that's hard. Probably Baloo at the moment as I missed his release and he reminds me of my Dad. Oh and Scar as he is a favourite of mine! 

6. What set do you want them to make?
 Weirdly enough most of my favourite Disney movies have been made into Tsum Tsums from Tangled & Frozen to Peter Pan & Beauty and the Beast..I'd like some more princesses in the future like Aurora & Tiana! 

7. Do you just collect Disney or do you collect the Star Wars & Marvel ones? 
I actually only collect the Disney Tsum Tsums as that's what I collect. I love Marvel but don't collect it so didn't see I point. I'm not a massive Star Wars fan so I didn't feel the need to buy those either!

8. Do you have any from Clintons/Target/Other non-Disney Store Shops?
I do have a few Clintons ones because sometimes I just don't have the cash on Tsum Tsum Tuesdays or I forget..or I can't be bothered to get up! I prefer the Disney Store versions but you can't have it all!

9. Do you dislike any Tsum Tsums?
I don't think the first Alice in Wonderland set was amazing..particularly the Mad Hatter, he just looks odd :(

10. Which characters do you think they should have released in previous sets?
I would have loved an angry red Tink in the Peter Pan set as a varient, she would have been cool!

I thought I'd end with some pictures of my collection. I store them in these super cute cubes and I've actually ran out of room so there may be no more Tsum Tsums for a while!


No comments