Powered by Blogger.

I'm Back!


Guess what?! I'M BACK! 
If you didn't know over the summer I made a new Disney blog but I just couldn't connect with it as much as I have with this one so I'm back for good!
Of course my other blog still exists with all my posts even though I picked some of my favourites and posted them on here (below) for you if you haven't seen them before. 

I can't wait to get back to posting about all my favourite things from Disney & Ever After High to My Little Pony & Barbie! 
And as you can probably notice this blog has a new look. I decided that since it's nearly a new year I'd love a new look for my blog. I used this template on my other Disney blog and loved it so much that I just copied it over! 

I'll be posting real soon so make sure you follow me on my social media to find out when I post :)


No comments