Powered by Blogger.

Currently I Am...♥ September 2014 ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ You know how my monthly Currently I Am posts work so let's just get to it ;)

Reading...Nothing at the moment actually, really wanna try and great Alfie's  (pointless blog) new book!
Watching...Once Upon a Time AGAIN with my family as I got them into it! We are nearly on my favourite episode Series 2 Episode 4..if you've seen OUAT you should know why ;)
Playing...The Sims 4! FINALLY! Add me on origin...nevergrowup_x
Trying...to collect cards and stickers for my Disney collections :)
Eating...chocolate chip muffins, I've loved them lately!
Drinking...peach juice, boring right?!
Cooking...nothing as usual ;)
Calling...nobody loner for life :')
Texting...nobody again ;)
Pinning...I ACTUALLY HAVE A PINTEREST NOW! Link at the bottom of this post :)
Tweeting...the imginamation gala for pintrading at WDW...wanna go someday!
Crafting...penpal letters I guess.
Doing...blogging and listening to music :')
Going...nowhere today ;)
Loving...Topps new Frozen card collection ♥
Hating...the prices of stunning pins especially frozen ones :o
Enjoying...meeting loads of friends online :')
Thinking...how to make money ;)
Feeling...excited as I loads of mail coming including a mini grail pin :')
Hoping...that my mail comes soon so I can show you guys!
Listening (to)...Ugly Heart by G.R.L ♥
Celebrating...I've done two weeks at school already!
Thanking...My boys Figgles and Mr Oreo for always being there when I feel low and need a hug ♥
Considering...what to do after this, as usual ;)
Finishing...my Frozen sticker album finally!
Starting...a new chapter in my life :')

You've reached the end of this post...have a bow :')


Before I end this post I wanna say add me on pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/nevergrowup_x/ 
I will try and add a button to my other ones with my tumblr, instagram and other things :') 

I also have some disney collectable stickers and cards for sale on my Ebay at the moment :) You don't even have to collect these things as they are beauitful collector things :')


Disney Princess Belle Glitter Card - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261590611791?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Frozen Trading Cards - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261590607353?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Pirate Fairy Stickers - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261590616231?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

In a disney mood so until next til...See Ya Reel Soon ♥


No comments