Powered by Blogger.

30 day Snap Challenge July 2014 - Day 4,5,6,7 ♥


Hey Lovelies! I'm sorry I haven't posted all weekend but I've been busy with family things and I haven't felt too great in myself :( I did take pictures all weekend though so yay! I've decided that I will probably post my weekend snap challenge photos on the monday as it will just be easier :)
Day 4 ♥
So this was Day 4! Happy late 4th July to all my American lovelies ♥ It was super hot again on Friday here in the UK so I decided to take another picture out side but this time I went peter pan shadow style! If you've read my blog since the beginning then you will have seen my shadow pictures from summer last year and I thought a new one was in order :)
Day 5 ♥
 Not alot happened on Saturday except that I got loads of pinmail from ebay. I'm going to do a proper post on them soon but here's a sneak peek I guess to one of them! I got a 2014 with Donald on as he is my favourite original six character and I've started pin collecting in 2014. I also got it because we went to DLP in 2014 too!

Day 6 ♥
This was yesterday and it was my Mum and Dad's 14th wedding anniversary so went to TGI Fridays for dinner. It was so nice and I had this amazing cocktail that just tasted of strawberries and sugar! I also had steak and this die-for cheesy mash. I had a rocky road sundae for desert with was heavenly ♥ I did start to feel very overwhelmed and ill towards the end of the meal and needed to go home sadly but it was a good time never the less!

Day 7 ♥
I've caught up now and this is today. I got some new Disney Princess Trading Cards, yay! I got quite a few doubles :( but I did get alot of cool new ones including some rare ones too. I have decided to sell my doubles on ebay so be sure to check that out, it's a great deal :') I've felt pretty fragile all day so I didn't go to school but I hoping tomorrow I will feel better ♥

That's it my lovelies for the snap challenge. My pin blog post will be up super soon but I'm feeling kinda weak at the moment sorry and I need to write some penpal letters. Here are the links to my ebay sells: 

Frozen Stickers - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271542506677?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Disney Princess Cards - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271542510371?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

No comments