Powered by Blogger.

October Playlist ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ Aren't you lucky, second post of the day! I wanted this get this out before October ended so here we go..I've literally been listening to this playlist everyday, it is just my life at the moment and makes me so pumped when I feel down :)

1. For the First Time in Forever - Frozen
2. Love is an Open Door - Frozen
3. Let it Go - Frozen
4. For the First Time in Forever Reprise - Frozen
5. Let it Go - Demi Lovato (frozen)


6. The Great Thaw - Frozen
7. Epilogue - Frozen
8. Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj
9. Break Free - Ariana Grande
10. Shake it Off - Taylor Swift


11. Ugly Heart - G.R.L
12. This is How we Do - Katy Perry
13. Amnesia - 5 Seconds of Summer
14. All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
15. Weightless (less is more version) - Natasha Bedingfield


16. Changing - Sigma
17. Harlem - New Politics
18. Top of the World - Greek Fire
19. Baby I - Ariana Grande
20. Make it Right - Sofia the First


21. All you Need - Sofia the First
22. I Belong - Sofia the First
23. Rise and Shine - Sofia the First
24. Perfect Slumber Party - Sofia the First
25. Take on the World - Girl Meets World


26. Defying Gravity - Wicked
27. On Top of The World - Imagine Dragons
28. Alive - Jessie J
29. Life's Too Short (outtake) - Frozen 

You can listen to my playlist on my spotify :) Bye lovelies ♥


No comments