Powered by Blogger.

April Favourites ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ Since April's nearly over I thought my April Favourites was due :') The time goes so quick between each favourites post! Anyway like my other posts I will be telling you guys my favourite music, beauty, movie, game, book, app and website so let's get to it!

Music
Calling all Hearts is my jam at the moment..that sounds kinda old! I'm loving this song though, it is like disco beat. It like old music that my Dad listens to but with a modern twist. It's by DJ Cassidy with Jessie J and Robin Thicke. If you haven't heard it you should listen to it on Youtube :)

Beauty
I'm loving PINK's body splash called Total Flirt..even though I'm not! I included this in my most recent collective haul and expressed how much I love it and how it's my summer scent. I really love this and it was only £7 which I thought was pretty good.

Game
 
L.A.Noire is probably my favourite game for my Xbox at the moment. It is made by Rockstar who make GTA and I love it. It is set in a like 1930s LA just after WW2 and you are a detective solving cases. You have to drive, find clues and interrogate people. I have really been enjoying it so far and can't wait to play more :)

Movie

21 Jump Street. Johah Hill & Channing Tatum. I LOVE THIS MOVIE TO MUCH! I watched this for the first time last week and it is probably one of my favourite comedy movies..I couldn't stop laughing and I didn't want it to end! Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum are in the police force and go undercover as teens in a high school to search for some toxic drugs. I can't wait for the second one this year where they go undercover in a college! 

Book
The Art of Frozen..my life! YES...they review is coming very very soon! I took the pictures today so look forward to that :') It tells you all about how Frozen came to be and how the characters and scenes became to amazement they are. I will explain more in the review so look out for that.

App
WeHeartIt has been a really good app recently to find good inspiration for my bedroom and sims. I also have been getting alot of my transparent overlays for my blog from it too which is really helpful :)

Website
The Disney Store has been my life recently, I have ordered so many things and now I'm controlling myself for a while. But I love this site as it also stocks Disneyland Paris items in it too.

TV
Britain's Got Talent started again in the UK a few weeks ago and I have been enjoying it. I love the amazing acts and the stupid ones too..so I love how you can do anything on this show and it isn't just singing! I also love Ant and Dec, who present the show amazingly. The judges are funny aswell especially David. It's on Saturday's on ITV.

That's it for my April Favourites lovelies but watch out for my Art of Frozen review and a life update coming very very soon :') Remember to follow me on twitter to keep up to date with my blog and tumblr as I'm posting more now like last night when I told said that my blog wasn't letting me post and I would try again today so remember to follow me ♥ 

Bye Lovelies ♥

No comments