Powered by Blogger.

TMI Tag ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ I'm still feeling pretty unwell today but I have been outside for the first time in about 5 days so thats a improvement I guess. I thought I would just do another tag today as I'm not feeling up to doing my personal one right now but watch out for that! My friend did this tag the other week and I loved the questions so I guess this is kinda personal but not like personal advice and life advice...? I'm ready! 

1. What are you wearing?
My new pjs that I bought today that say 'Be a Unicorn' and they have unicorns on the top and bottoms. I LOVE THEM!!

2. Ever been in love?
Do animated characters and celebrites count..

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope never.

4. How tall are you?
I'm about 5ft 7 if thats how you write it. 

5. How much do you weigh? 
I don't know but alot! I'm am fat in my world..but I'm a size 16/18 if that helps.

6. Any tattoos?
Nope, I would love a small Disney tattoo but if I got one I would get obsessed and want loads! Plus I don't like pain..

7. Any piercings?
No! I can't do anything with needles or pain!

8. OTP?
I ship Captain Swan (OUAT) so much, Zalfie and Johnlock I guess.

9. Favourite TV show?
I have alot of favourite tv shows like Sherlock, Dance Moms, Once Upon a Time, Whitechapel, Awkward. I really wanna start watching Pretty Little Liars too.

10. Favourite bands?
I like Lawson and The Vamps..I don't really know to be honest. Is One Direction a boyband or band?

11. Something you miss?
Well most teenagers say being young or little but I haven't ever really grown up as I still want buy Disney books like the colouring ones and I'm a really big child. I miss being able to be me and not caring what people think. Now that I'm a teen the world just seems more judgemental and that I'm always not enough. I loved being little and wearing whatever and doing whatever I wanted and not caring about what anyone else thought!

12. Favourite song?
I don't really have favourite songs, I like some pop songs but I really love soundtracks more. I would prefer to listen to a musical or movie soundtrack that the radio with the latest chart hits on.

13. How old are you?
I have never said before but I'm 15. 

14. Zodiac sign?
Aries :) 

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
I don't actually want a model guy..I want someone that I can be myself with and to have loads of cuddles and hugs with. I want someone to cuddle and watch disney movies with and will get married at Disneyland..ah! I mean it though I use to think when I watched Tangled that I wanted a guy like Flynn that was charming and sexy but now that I have seen Frozen I know I want a guy like Kristoff whose clumsy and cuddly and slightly grumpy...I want abit of both..the charm and class of Flynn but the clumsy and cuddliness of Kristoff! 

16. Favourite quote?
I love quotes so much but I don't know if I have a favourite..I love alot of Disney quotes though. I love alot of quotes that Walt Disney said such as 'Adults are only grown up kids anyway!' and 'That's the trouble with the real world, to many people grow up' and 'It's kind of fun to do the impossible'.

17. Favourite actor?
Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ryan Reynolds, Adam Sandler and there's probably so many more!

18.  Favourite colour?
I love pastels like the sugar pinks and light blues. I also love aqua and turquoise. I have been loving coral at the moment too. 

19. Loud or soft music?
I like loud music normally or though a soft ballad is always nice.

20. Where do you go when your sad? 
Normally my bedroom where I have all my things that I love like my computer, xbox and disney dvds. I also like to see the guinea pigs as they always make me happy when I'm sad. 

21. How long does it take you to shower?
This really depends..I HATE showering..with a passion! I love it once I'm in it but getting in is the problem...so once I'm in the shower it only takes about 10 to 15 minutes really..

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Shortest is about 5 minutes and longest is about 15minutes..I'm not a typical teenage girl who spends ages on her choice of clothes and applying makeup..I just stick what I want to on and brush my hair..and add some perfume but that's the aspie in me.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
No I'm such a nice girl...no really I haven't! 

24. Turn on?
Urmm..kinda awkward question and I don't really know. I like when boys are nervous and bite their lip and when guys hug you from behind even though I have only ever seen this in movies! 

25. Turn off?
When guys think they are just all that. When they are cocky and rude and think they are just the best. I want a guy to just be who they are. 

26. The reason I started a blog?
I was going through a tough time in my life and thought I might as well start a blog as I love writing and I can't say how I'm feeling very well. I didn't feel that I was fitting into the world that well and that I was sticking out so I hope that I would fit more into the internet. I'm also so obsessed with all different things like Disney and Sims that I thought I should express my passion to others, I was going to start a Youtube channel with Sims and Disney but I don't really like my voice on camera and nobody would watch after all! Once I got my diagnosis I knew that I could help people through my blog aswell so if you ever need any help just contact me :) 

27. Fears?
Spiders, Clowns, Death and the unknown.

28. Last thing that made me cry?
I was watching Disney Greatest Moments last night with my Dad and the beginning of Up was one of the moments. The beginning with Carl and Ellie's love story gets me everytime with the music so I ended up in tears even though the moment was only about 5 minutes long!

29. Last time you said you love someone?
Either my Dad or Mum as I have a really big need to tell them I love them every time I see them!

30. Meaning behind your blog name? 
Well I have never seen The Perks of Being a Wallflower which is probably where you think it came from and it is but just the title. I made a scrapbook page about me and called it The Perks of Being Me so when I made a blog I thought that is a great name as my blog is really all about me and my perks! 

31. Last book you read?
I used to read all the time but now not so much...the last book I read was probably a Disney Princess Chapter Book about Ariel.

32. The book your currently reading?
I'm reading a book called 'The London Eye Mystery' which is a detective mystery book about two people trying to find where there friend has disappear to when he got on the London Eye but never came off. The twist that made me really want to read it is that the main character has got aspergers so I could really identify with him. 

33. Last show you watched?
A new episode of The Middle when Sue and Axel have a prank war. 

34. Last person you talked to? 
My Dad at dinner :') 

35. The relationship between the last person you texted?
My phone is out of battery so I will do the relationship between the last person I facebook messaged..which is my Mum aha! But the last actual message was to my friend Marissa :) 

36. Favourite food?
I don't really have a favourite food..I love quite alot of things..I couldn't choose!

37. Place you want to visit? 
America all the way! I want to explore America fully although I do really want to live there when I'm older.

38. Last place you were?
My local shopping centre with my Mum. 

39. Do you have a crush?  
Only on celebrites and animated characters like the saddo I am :)

40.  Last time you kisssed someone?
Either my Mum or Dad if that counts.. :')

41. Last time you were insulted?
I insult myself alot but my another person quite a while ago actually which I'm really proud about :D

42. Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Strawberry or Raspberry.

43. What instruments do you play?
I played the recorder when I was in Year 3 or 4...and the keyboard in Year 7 and 8 if that counts...I can't play them now though...

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
I don't wear jewellery anymore really but if watches count I love this watch that my sister bought my for my birthday. It's like a grey colour with like gems things round it :)

45. Last sport you played?
I don't do sport.

46. Last song you played?

Let it Go from Frozen :D

47. Favourite chat up line?
I don't really know to be honest..I don't really like chat up lines.

48. Have you ever used it?
No as I don't have one.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
At school last week.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
Anybody who wants to! And let me know if you have..I would love to read them :)

That's it guys ♥ 
Bye lovelies ♥

No comments