Powered by Blogger.

My Disneyland Paris Bucketlist


I'm getting so excited for my Disneyland Paris trip in August and I loved doing a Disneyland Paris post last time, so I've decided to continue with my Disneyland Paris theme and start writing a Bucketlist! 
I've been to Disneyland Paris 3 times now but there are still LOADS of things I loved to do so why not write them down to see if I can do them. There's quite a few so let's get going..

1. Be one of the last ones in the park
2. Eat at Auberge De Cendrillon with the princesses
3. Go to an Inventions Brunch on a Sunday afternoon
4. See the parade from the window on Walts on Main Street
5. Have a Glowtini
6. Watch the Forest of Enchantment 
 7. Meet every princess possible

 
8. Go and experience Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show for dinner
9. Eat at Annette's Diner in the Disney Village
10. Go up in the Panoramagique Balloon
11. Stay in all the on-site hotels
12. Meet Captain Hook
13. Eat at The Blue Lagoon
14. Visit in all seasons

That's my bucketlist for now, I bet there are LOADS of things I've missed!
Do you have a bucketlist or anything you really want to do at a Disney park?

I'm so REALLY excited for the new Beauty and the Beast movie! 
My family book last night to go and see it when it's out here and I can't wait!!
Are you excited or have you booked yet?

1 comment

Emily Twin Mummy and Daddy said...

Ah I love this! I'm going in June and want to collect all the hidden coins from the machines!!