Powered by Blogger.

The Disneyland Paris Tag!


Hey Guys! So today is the day I'm revealing that 
'I'M GOING BACK TO 
DISNEYLAND PARIS!!'
You guys probably already knew that if you follow my facebook page or read my blog post yesterday and picked up on all the little hints :) Anyway since I'm going back I thought I'd do the tag that goes along with it that I found on Sam4God's youtube. I have no clue if I've done this before on my blog as it seems weird that I haven't but I searched and couldn't find it, I still gunna do it anyway! 
Let's get started :)

1. What was your first trip and how many times have you been?

My first time was back in 2013 for the extended 20th anniversary and then I went back in 2014 so I've been twice. This year will be my third time :) 

2. What Disney hotels have you stayed in? One you haven't stayed in that you like to?

I've never stayed in an actual Disney hotel, both times I stayed in Val-de-Europe, just outside of the park but I am staying in the Sante Fe when I go this year so I'm totally excited! I also hoping to stay in the New York if I go next year for my birthday :) I also wanna try the Newport Bay and the Disneyland Hotel because IT'S SO PRETTY! 

3. What's your favourite restaurant?

That has to be Cafe Mickey in the Disney Village as I haven't done many of the restaurants, more of the quick service ones.  I'm hoping to do some of the bigger better restaurants when I go for my birthday hopefully next year :)

4. A restaurant you'd like to eat in that you haven't yet?

Walts, Interventions, Auberge de Cendrillon...the list goes on...

5. What’s your favourite quick service/fast food?

Probably either Colonel Hathi's or The Lucky Nugget Saloon, I loved both of the food when I ate there :)
6. What's your favourite shop?

Other than the World of Disney I also love the Emporium and the Christmas shop, it's so festive and I love the decorations. 

7. What's your favourite season/event?

I loved the extended 20th anniversary event, that was so super magical and also my first trip but I also love Swing into Spring when I went in 2014. I've always wanted to go for Christmas & Halloween but that might be abit too cold for me!!

8. Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios?

It's gotta be my home park, Disneyland Park!!

9. What is your favourite ride in each park?

In Disneyland Park it's either Phantom Manor or Big Thunder Mountain and in the Studios it's probably Crush Coaster. 
10. What is your favourite land in the Disneyland Park?

It has to be Fantasyland with all the magic and princesses! 

11. What’s your favourite character to meet?

I love meeting the princesses especially Rapunzel! I'd love to meet some more on my next trip. I'd also love to meet Peter Pan & Hook on my next trip as they are my total favourites!

12. What’s your best meet and greet experience?

I love all the meet and greets but it's between Ariel & Belle. Ariel was super nice and noticed herself on my princess bracelet! We hugged and it was so magical. Belle was also magical as she was American compared to the usual french-sounding character, which was a lovely surprise! 

13. What’s your happiest or best Disneyland Paris memory?

My favourite memory is going to have to be watching the parade and Dreams for the first time. I'd never seen anything like it only on tv on adverts and photos from friends holidays. It was pure magic and it's my favourite part of the trip any time I go. 


That's it for me today but thanks for reading! 
Until next time, bye guys :)

1 comment

KateBallamy said...

Love your blog! Big thunder mountain is one of my favourite rides too :) x