Powered by Blogger.

Disneyland Paris May 2014 ♥ Frozen at Disneyland Paris ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ I want to first of all before even starting this post by saying Thankyou so much for 10000 views! I can't believe this at all, it is just breaktaking. So thankyou soooo much ♥♥ Anyway I'm going to finally doing Frozen at Disneyland Paris. I know alot of people already know all this but I just wanted to express my opinon on it all :'). 

There isn't much Frozen at Disneyland Paris at the moment as there is a huge meet and greets like in the other parks but their has been and still is abit of Frozen entering Disneyland Paris :)



The easiest way to see something Frozen is in Magic on Parade. They have added a Frozen float to the parade replacing Ariel and Eric. I personally absoultely loved the float to be honest. I thought it was beautiful and expressed the magic of Frozen very well. I loved how Anna was on the bottom in her winter outfit and Elsa was at the top with her castle in her ice dress. Olaf is also on the float at the bottom but it is only a figurine. I wish they had made an Olaf fur character though just in front of the float getting everyone excited! Just to let everyone know that this is the only time you can see Anna and Elsa at Disneyland Paris at the moment sadly so I hope that they do meet and greets soon :D



They are also selling Frozen Merch in the shops of course but like all Disney Stores and shops right now there isn't alot of stock. I didn't see anything that I hadn't seen before sadly except like 11 giant singing Elsa dolls which there sold out within a day. They are the Elsa and Anna hard dolls and the figure sets. I think I saw the Anna costume too but I don't think I saw Elsa's which is no suprise. I didn't see any pins which I was really sad about as I would have loved to have bought some pins :( I did love this display in the Euporium though which Anna, Elsa and Olaf :') 



I didn't see this unforunately in person so these photos are obivously not mine but you could have seen Elsa and Olaf during Christmas when 'Disney Dreams! Christmas' was showing and I saw it on Youtube and I loved it so much. It was so magical and really expressed the magical christmassy feel of Disney and Frozen. I hope that this will show again for years to come as I would LOVE to see it in person ♥



I've probably missed something out but that's all I can think of. I hope more Frozen arrives at Disneyland Paris soon especially at Christmas :') I would love to meet Elsa and Anna in Paris as the American parks aren't an opinon at the moment :( 


That's it lovelies ♥

Bye Lovelies ♥

No comments