Powered by Blogger.

My Little Pony Season 5 Cutie Map Review and More!


Hey lovelies! So it's been a few days since I last posted and so much has happened..and by so much I mean MY LITTLE PONY SEASON 5 STARTED!!!!! I will be posting the last part of my haul and lots of Disney related content super soon but I'm just really obsessed and loving MLP right now plus some random news literally comes out everyday! Anyway..do you like my plain banner..I don't..but I felt I needed a plain banner for the pony, who is featured, Starlight Glimmer as she just represents dull colours like black and grey ;) I'm going to be doing a short review on what I thought of the Season Premiere and also share some of my recent edits and videos that I love! The review will include spoilers but nothing that you can't see on the promos and trailers :)


So finally Season 5 started on Saturday and it was AWESOME! First things first..is this episode called Cutie Map or Cutie Markless?! It was Cutie Markless originally but apparently got changed...? Anyway, I had high expectations since they promos and sneak peeks looked so good and I was impressed. I love the main villain character, Starlight Shimmer as she is just so edgy and different to the normal random monster that wants to take over all of Equestria..don't get me wrong though, I LOVE Discord! She intrigued me but at the same time I totally hated her guts since she was messing with my little ponies..which just isn't cool! I felt she was less loveable that some of the past villains such as Discord as she didn't have a good quality as such, for example..Discord is HILARIOUS! I love the song that was featured as it did what is was meant you do, which was totally creep you out. I think the lyrics were perfect but super weird, for instance ' You can't have a nightmare, if never dream', creepy or what!? 


I loved seeing all the ponies back together and I felt that the personalities were on point especially Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. The episodes did have some great laughs in, just like usual and it was extremely entertaining. I feel that we are going to see Starlight Glimmer again at some point and I can't wait!


To celebrate the beginning of Season 5..I've made some edits with some of my favourite parts from premiere! I still have a few edits to go from other parts but I couldn't make too many! I've recently got into this whole editing photo thing so expect alot of disney and mlp edits :')


Hope you liked them! I really enjoyed making them, ALOT!

 
 So I was browsing Youtube and found out that there are these pony videos called PMVs, and they are AWESOME! I decided to pick some of my favourites, here you :)














I also found these EPIC memoir videos for Season 1 to 4. I love them all and they are all totally awesome! 





And then earlier today, my family were talking about apples..don't ask why! Anyway..we talked about different apples like Granny Smith, Golden Delicious and Braeburn, and all I could think about was..plus I tried apple pie and totally loved it...trying apple pie and referencing my little pony is the highlight of my day..oh such a life ;)


I swear it's taken over my whole life! Whenever something happens or someone does something like one of the ponies it just reminds me of them! Me and Mum even have a code when we are reminded by something from MLP, we just look at each other and say the character name, it's crazy!!

Anyway, that was a LONG post but I hope you enjoyed my pony mania post! I hope to try and do a short review every week from the previous episode :) 
Until next time, bye lovelies ♥

No comments