Powered by Blogger.

Christmas Toy Guide 2015


Hey Guys! I had nothing much to do today as I thought why not try blogging?! So here I am. I decided to do a Christmas Toy Guide since Christmas is nearly here! I picked some of my top toy picks for this year for anyone of any age since I love toys and I'm 16 so it's not just for younger kids at all!! 



The Star Darlings are one of Disney's newest projects. The Star Darlings are a group of girls, who attend Starlight Academy and have been chosen to go on a journey to Earth to grant 12 special wishes in order to save their world of Starland from an evil force. All the girls are super unique and all have different designs and personalities, plus they are all super colourful! You can get Star Darling books and the newly released dolls exclusive at Justice and Disney Store.com, sadly they haven't made there way to the UK yet :( They all come with a stand and light up base too!



The Good Dinosaur is Disney latest movie and with that comes a lot of merch from plushies to playsets! I feel that the Good Dinosaur toys would provide fun to anyone of any age or gender. Join Arlo and Spot on their adventures and you can play and make your own adventures at home :) You can find toys for this movie in most toy selling stores from cheaper general toys to more expensive deluxe Disney Store toys.


Over the past 3 years, there have been 3 generations of Disney Infinity with 3.0 being the newest. I still feel that with every game the experience gets better combining characters and worlds we love. Disney Infinity is a great game for Christmas as they are tons of characters and playsets to choose from and you also get a pretty cool figure out of the characters too for display. You can find Disney Infinity at most supermarkets with a gaming section and any game stores, also online :)



Since the newest addition to the Equestria Girls movies, The Friendship Games just came out there are plenty of awesome dolls and toys to find from motorcross bikes to sporty deluxe dolls. You can collect dolls in their casual school spirit outfits or when they are look totally cool in their super sporty style outfits. There are also dolls from both the Wondercolts and Shadowbolts to collect. You can even have your dolls ride on the awesome new motorcross bike with detachable gold wings that you can also put on your equestria girl! But if you really wanna step it up and make your own Canterlot High adventure then you can with the Canterlot High playset complete with lockers, codes for the free app and an exclusive DJ PON3 doll with working DJ decks! You can find all of these at any toy shop or online :)


 Bratz made an epic return this year with a whole new look and they would be a super cool present. Bratz work with all ages as you could introduce a younger child to them or even older ones can get nostalgic (like me) and want to buy their favourites! There are so many ranges already and even the bigger playsets like the Snowlodge to choose from. Each girl has their own style and look in each of the different ranges and rocks in throughout. There's even the new girl Raya, who loves bright colours! You can find Bratz in most toy shops and online :)



I honestly don't know much about Star Wars but I do know that there is a new movie coming out real soon so that means killer toys! I feel my personal favourite is a lightsaber as they are SO COOL but the Millennium Falcon is a close second. Build a Bear have also got tons of awesome bears and outfits to make the perfect Star Wars bear, which I think it pretty cool.
 You can find these in most toy shops and online :)


 Are you like me and always wanted the Animator Doll set but didn't have enough space since they are so huge..then worry no more..here are the Mini Animator Dolls! I'm so glad Disney finally made smaller versions as they Animator dolls are one of my favourite Disney collections but I could never fit over 15 huge dolls in my room so these are perfect. You can get the dolls individually in cute little carry cases with little accessories or you can buy all of them in one huge box, without the accessories. I got the Anna & Elsa for my birthday in March and I loved them. I didn't play with the accessories much and I hated how most of them didn't actually stand up so I couldn't display them so for Christmas I'm getting the big boxset as I'd love them all but without the little pieces added! It all depends what you want but the choice is there. These are of course Disney exclusive, you may be able to find these at the Disney Parks but I know Disney Stores sell them :)


 Lego is great universal present that can make alot of people happy. Up until this year I didn't like Lego, it made me angry and annoyed but then I found Lego Friends and fell in love since the bricks weren't grey and black, they were purple, pink and blue and super fun to put together. I now must have over 20 sets and I love it, my latest set I bought yesterday, which was the hot air balloon set :) I also recently got the Frozen castle and can really recommend it, it's super cool! You can also get Marvel, DC, Lego Movie, Star Wars to name a few to entertain who ever you need too! You can find Lego in pretty much any toy store and of course the LEGO store :)


Barbie have always been huge and now they have expanded to a bigger range with their newest Barbie Fashionistas. Including in the line is a Barbie with half a shaved head, which is TOTALLY new to the Barbie range. I feel the fashion is alot better in the dolls instead of the dated pink things that we sometimes see, I love the difference in all the dolls and the awesome molds. 
You can find these in your local toy shops and supermarkets with toy sections normally and of course online! 


Ever After High and Monster High are still super popular and have tons of new dolls coming out all the time so they are the perfect presents! With great ranges of characters and designs to lots of fancy and detailed playsets, they truly are a collectors piece too. Monster High has recently released Boo York, the Frightfully Tall Ghouls and the newly released Great Scarrier Reef. Ever After High has also recently released Way to Wonderland, new signature dolls, Gigantic Maddie Hatter and the Dragon Games. Be sure to pick these up now in time for Christmas as they are sure to be gone! 
You can find them at most toy shops and online :)


And that's my Christmas picks for this year! I know alot are dolls but that's what I know most about ;) Hope I can help some of you and of course feel free to comment your Christmas present ideas! 
Bye Guys :)

No comments