Powered by Blogger.

Happy New Year!


HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELIES!! I'm so sorry that this is soo late but I have been super busy with Christmas and school..but hopefully now I will be able to post more as Christmas is over but school is still super busy with some exams and things coming up, but I will try my best ♥
I have alot of posts that I want to do including Disney, Life and Sims so watch this space :)

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and got everything they wanted and spent alot of time doing whatever they wanted..if you don't celebrate Christmas then Happy Holidays or Happy New Year! I had an amazing Christmas and I'm hoping to do a 'What I Got For Christmas 2013' post but that could be just an idea because my life is quite busy at the moment so it might be too late to post a Christmas post by the time I can :(

I had a great 2013 mixed with AMAZING, great, bad and low moments but thinking of the year all together I defiantly had an amazing year! I went to see the New Year fireworks on the Thames with my family, saw Justin Bieber, went to Disneyland Paris, went to Cornwall, saw Jessie J, went to the Jingle Bell Ball, saw Frozen and so much more that I have probably missed out! I also found out that I have Aspergers this year which was a HUGE relief as I had been waiting for a answer for about 4 years!

I have made some New Year Resolutions which I bet I won't achieve or keep but Oh Well! I thought that I would share them with you since this blog is like my journey so this is part of my journey and life. 

1. Blog More!!
2. Try and lose some weight...
3. Do something adventous that I wouldn't normally do..
4. Get a bigger Disney DVD collection
5. Accept myself...
6. Believe in myself...
7. Put myself up for more...
8. Be happy!
9. Be me!
10. Enjoy 2014!!

 

I love this picture too much!

But that's it for this post guys..I think because I haven't blogged in ages I will do a double post today ♥

Bye Lovelies and Have a great 2014!!

No comments