Powered by Blogger.

My Little Boys ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ I was in the mood to blog today so here you go! I was feeling slightly sad today but my little boys cheered me up so I thought they deserved another blog post as it's been ages since their last :') If you don't know the basics about my little boys read all about them here - http://theperksofbeingme-x.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/guinea-pigs.html 

I can't believe it's nearly been a year since my sister decided she wanted guinea pigs and got Fig and Oreo for her early birthday present! I've never liked animals and to start off with I didn't want guinea pigs or a pet..I didn't like them but now over time I LOVE THEM, they just keep me going :') 


Figgles is even more fat now and is such a little cutie! I love him so much and whenever I'm sad I just go straight to Figgles and he helps me feel better ♥ Mr Oreo has grown on me and he is just such a little angelic marshmallow, he is super cute!


My favourite thing to do with them is probably washing them as they get all fluffy and jumped around to dry themselves off which is just the cutest thing EVER! I also love when they run around at the top of our garden in their run when it's sunny as they run around ♥


Hope you enjoyed this shorter but cute post :') I'm excited for tonight as I got my family into Once Upon a Time (OUAT) last night and we are watching more of season 1 tonight...and I get to watch them again so yay! 

No comments