Powered by Blogger.

The Sims 3 Tag ♥

Hey Lovelies ♥ I'm posting alot today to make up for some of the days I haven't posted so I'm going to be doing The Sims 3 Tag :) I know that I have never done anything on Sims before but I'm a giant Simmer and I play everyday really! I thought that this would be cool to do so let's do this! 




1. How long have you been playing The Sims 3?
I have been playing Sims 3 for a couple of years now..I bought the base game in a second-hand shop in 2011. I love it so much and couldn't imagine not playing The Sims 3..It would be terrible! The Sims 3 came out in 2009 I think so I was abit late in buying it but I'm glad I did :D


2. Who/what got me into The Sims 3? 

Well I played The Sims 2 round my friends house and had to buy it the day after because I just fell in love with it..then a few years later I started to research The Sims 3 and it was quite alot of money about £40 for just the base game and I had collected all the Sims 2 expansions and stuff packs so I couldn't just ditch The Sims 2. Then I played The Sims 3 round my other friends house and it was amazing, I felt like I had to have it! So the next week I was going on holiday to Manchester and found The Sims 3 base game for £22 in a second hand gaming shop. I had been given money and immediantly bought it. So really it was my friends that got me into The Sims and The Sims 3 :)



 3. What do you love most about The Sims 3 expansion packs?
I just love having something new to do in my game that adds more realism and fun to the game. I always love the buy/build mode things that come with expansions because it means I can make my houses better. I love the CAS items but sometimes they are not always that amazing especially the hairs..some I'm just like what the hell is this?! 





 4. What do you hate most about The Sims 3 expansion packs?
I really hard to think about this one because i'm not sure. I think that I feel something more could have added like it's missing something. Then what annoys me is that the normally around the next two weeks after the expansion has come out..a new store collection comes out to purchase. It is normally something that they could have easily added to the latest expansion but they make you buy it after spending £35/£40 on a new game! For example..Island Paradise came out and then a few weeks later a new collection came out with SurfBoards and new swimwear and I was like WHAT?!?





 5. Which of The Sims 3 games do you own?
I own every expansion pack and nearly every stuff pack except High End Loft Stuff and Fast Lane. I'm planning to buy Into the Future, which is the last expansion but not the last stuff pack Movie Stuff as I wouldn't really use it. 





6. If you could add one new feature to the game, what would it be?
It is extremely hard to find something that they could add but I guess maybe like not as many rabbitholes. Like in The Sims 2 you saw the Grocery Store and the Clothes Store. I would love to see the children learning in school too..like in University Life but for children :) I would love to have the Private School opion back like in the Sims 2 aswell. I came up with a few..guess it wasn't as hard as I thought it was..Oops!





 7. How long do you hope to play The Sims 3 for?
Well I guess I will play till The Sims 4 comes out as it's offically been announced now and it looks awesome! I'm trying to get a gaming computer so then I can play The Sims 2, 3 and 4 whenever I want because not much ever comes with a base game...so maybe abit after Sims 4 comes out :) 





 8. Would you ever sell your whole Sims 3 collection?
NO! I wouldn't because it has taken me ages to get nearly all of them and they are a part of me so I could never let them go! I hope to play The Sims when I'm older and they are just part of my collection so No I would never sell my collection :)



9. Approximately how much money have you spent on The Sims 3?

I have probably spent over £100 because I bought the base game cheap and I get alot of my games for christmas and birthdays so I haven't actually bought that much myself. But with all my games together even though I didn't buy them well over £200!




 10. Have you ever said 'Happy Simming' to anyone?
Nope I never have because sadly not many of my friends play The Sims. My friend who introduced me to Sims 2 doesn't play anymore really, I don't think the friend who introduced me to Sims 3 plays anymore but I'm not sure because I haven't seen them in a while. And my other friend plays every so often but I'm the only person that plays The Sims regularly :) 



That's The Sims 3 Tag :) Hope you liked it ♥ Sims 3 is amazing and if you wanna give it a try but aren't sure that try watching a 'Let's Play' on Youtube. Lifesimmer, XUrbanSimsX, PiinkSim and Ara Bella are just of the amazing Simmer on Youtube so give them a try ♥ 

Bye Lovelies and HAPPY SIMMING ♥
 

No comments