Powered by Blogger.

Pretty Little Liars Tag



Hey Guys! So my blog roll kinda ended but I felt ready to blog again today so here we are! I've been feeling really down lately but I'm on new medication and I'm feeling much more positive and better in my head :) I really wanted to do my MCM Comic Con Haul today but I didn't have the pictures ready so I thought that this would do. I only recently got into Pretty Little Liars, at the beginning of the year, thanks to Netflix! I've now seen all the episodes and it is really good, so I looked for a tag since my last TV show tag for Once Upon a Time did really well :)
WARNING - THIS POST WILL CONTAIN HUGE SPOILERS FROM ALL SEASONS!
1 – Who is your favourite liar?  
I love all the girls but my favourite has to be Hanna. She just makes me laugh with her funny comments to alot of the tense situations. She also reminds me of myself in that she generally does/says things with thinking properly first, which can sometime backfire. 


 2 – Who is your favourite couple?
I actually love two of the couples. The first is 'Spoby', which is Spencer and Toby, because they have been through some much for Toby's beginning, his family, being on the A Team and Spencer's addictions, crazy life and her family, they have pulled through even through the tough times and are such a cute couple! My other favourite is 'Haleb', which is Hanna and Caleb. I think I love their relationship so much because they test each other so much and push each others buttons but inside they truly love each other and wanna protect each other. 



3 –  If you could have anyone’s wardrobe, whose would it be?
I'd LOVE some of Hanna's wardrobe! I love the elegant, classy look she had in the beginning to the edgy rocker clothes she wears. I also love alot of Aria's clothes but I don't think they would suit me much! 

 

4 – What is your favourite episode?
Wow I have quite a few favourite episodes..so here we go! My first has to be 1x01 (Pilot) as it's the first episode and it got me so hooked. You meet all the girls and the mystery starts.

2x12 (Over My Dead Body) I loved how each the girls had a task to do so that they could save Dr Sullivan. Emily sees Ali in a dream state and they end up being caught by the cops again. 

2x13 (The First Secret) This is probably one of my top favourites as I loved it! I love how it went back in time and we see Ali experiencing 'A' for the first time and it's super creepy. 

2x24 (If These Dolls Could Talk) This one was alot like episode 12 that I loved as they each had a task to do and it got really creepy in the doll shop..
3x12 (The Lady Killer) I wasn't a massive fan of the Maya storyline but this episode was explosive and creepy...I hated Nate!
3x13 (This Is a Dark Ride) I wasn't expecting too much from this episode and it was all set on a Halloween train with the girls but hell it was one CRAZY train ride!
4x12 (Now You See Me, Now You Don't) I felt so sad when Hanna's mum was arrested and I thought this episode was slow but creepy and the big Ezra reveal at the end was crazy!!
4x13 (Grave New World) This was another action packed episode, I found Ravenswood way to creepy and I hate gas masks and there was a person walking around creepy everyone out! And then Ali appears!! WHAT!?

5x24 (I'm a Good Girl, I Am) This episode was actually kinda emotional as you really saw a different side to Ali, she is actually scared.

I didn't include any of the premieres or finales as they are all on my list as they are generally my favourites from every season. I think my favourites are The First Secret, Welcome to the Dollhouse and Game on Charles. 

5 – Who is your favourite PLL parent?
Ella, Aria's Mum, I feel she is a great character and I liked her wedding storyline and I just feel she needs more storylines and screentime. I also loved the Mum's scene in Season 6, when they all got together! 


6 – What is your favourite message received from A?
Again I have a few...

‘I’m still here, bitches. And I know everything -A’ (pilot)
It's not over until I say it is. Sleep tight while you still can Bitches. -A  (for whom the bells tolls)

Mona played with dolls. I play with body parts. Game on, bitches. –A. (it happened that night)

The truth won't set you free, bitches. I'm going to bury you with it. Kisses -A (a is for a-l-i-v-e)

Bitch can't see you, but I do. Tonight's the night I kill you. -A (a is answers)

I'M EVERYWHERE. AND SOON YOU'LL BE NOWHERE. -A (a is answers)

You're my doll, bitch! -A - (don't look now)


7 – What has been the biggest shocking moment for you? 

Since I was so late to watch the show I already knew that Mona was the first A and thanks to a spoiler on facebook I knew Cece was A too, which kinda ruined some of the tension from the episodes but the biggest shock for me was probably Ezra's secret book project. I had NO idea about that and I just thought 'OMG What the Hell?!'. 



8 - Were you happy with the A reveal in the finale?

As I said above, I already knew who A was and I felt they took it is a interesting direction. I felt Cece was odd for the moment we met her and she was my guess along with Wren..he was just creepy! I would never have guessed the story that Cece had and I think it was different and they could alot with it if they decide to. I'm glad that the A storyline is over now though as Season 6 about the same thing sometimes dragged abit. 


Before I finished my favourite scene in the whole show has to be Hanna's dance routine, if you have not seen you need to..it's literally me! 


 
That's my tag done :) I hope to do my MCM haul super soon, fingers crossed!! 


Until  next time, bye guys :) 

1 comment

Immy said...

Love this! I've followed the show since it first aired as to start with it was on in the UK until about season 2 when it got cancelled on its channel which is weird considering how good its doing.

Might have to do this tag myself. Glad to see your feeling more positive and nice to see you back blogging!

http://thecrazyweirdwonderful.blogspot.co.uk/

Immy