Powered by Blogger.

Some Random Things About Me!


Hey Lovelies ♥ So I thought, while me and Sister were singing Let it Go at full blast, that I haven't done a general about me kind of post in a while so I decided to do another one today for any new readers or even the ones that have been here since day 1 to learn some more about me :) I haven't been great at ALL recently with myself and my moods so I might not be blogging so much but I still love it and will when I feel good :') Anyway let's get onto learning about me...

What is Your Name? Gina
How old are you? 15
Occupation? No job ;)
What is your height? 5’ 7”
Do you have any siblings? A younger sister called Zoe :)
What is your eye colour? Blue
What is your hair colour? Naturally Blonde
Do you wear glasses or contacts? Glasses :)
Are you right handed or left handed? Right
Do you have any piercings? Nope..Pierce free! 
Do you smoke? No
Do you get along with your parents? I sure do, they are my world ♥
Your fears? Feeling alone, death and spiders, oh and sometimes myself :(
Most overused phrase on an instant messenger? I use emoji faces way too much :|
Best Physical Feature? My totally unique fun loving childish personality that I hope someday someone will love :')
Your bedtime? Normally in the 11-12pm zone..total night owl!
What time do you arise in the morning? At the moment as late as 10
First thoughts waking up? Fig!
Do you shower daily? Well..I shower but I hate water as part of my 'aspie greatness' so I don't shower daily otherwise I would be too tired of stress to continue my day :/

This Or That?
Bright or dark room? I guess I'm awkward as I like to not to bright but not too dark :/
Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla (I'm guessing this is ice cream..)
Dogs of cats? Cats
Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi
McDonalds or Burger King? McDonalds girl at heart ♥


Have you ever…
Drank alcohol? Nope..and in my generation that normally means I haven't fully lived! ;)
Gone to a mall? Yeah, normally to buy disney!!
Eaten a box of Oreos? No I hate them..
Eaten sushi? Never
Been on stage? Yes if school and group performances count ;)
Been dumped? Yes 
Stolen Anything? No..good girl ;)
Laughed for no reason? I'm so sure I've done this sometime in my life!
Been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to do? dunnooo...
Been in love? Not really...forever alone..loving fictional characters ;)
Fired a gun? No
Been drunk? Let's guess since I've never drank alcohol..
Been called a Tease? Not that I know of
Been beaten up? Nope..aren't I lucky ;)

What was the last….
Furry thing you touched? Fig my fat ginger guinea pig :)
Thing you’ve said? Does singing let it go count?
Song you’ve listened to? I Believe - Christina Perri
(Who was the last) person you’ve spoken to on the phone? Mum..I think..
Movie you watched? What Women Want
Thing you were doing before this? Watching High School Musical on Disney Channel!!
Time you cried? I can't remember properly..
Song you’ve sang? Let it Go - Frozen
Time you looked at the clock? 18:24
Food and drink you’ve had? Pizza, Chips and Peach juice :)
Flavour of gum you’ve chewed? Mint
Shoes you’ve worn? my little brown uggs :)
Store you’ve been in? ASDA


Favourite…
Planet? I hate anything to do with space/solar system but I guess the one with the ring around it ;) Age you’ve been so far? Definatly my younger years when everyone was carefree..
Season? Summer
Number? 22
TV show? Once Upon a Time
Flower? Rose
Favourite Movie: Mean Girls
Favourite Disney Movie: Peter Pan for classic and either Tangled or Frozen for newer movie ♥
Favourite Disneyland Trip: May 2014 ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Least Favourite Disneyland Trip: I haven't had one yet!
Artists? Jessie J, Michael Buble, Christina Aguilera..
Actor/Actress? Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawerence, Bradley Cooper and so many more!
Make-up Brand? I don't really have a favourite as I don't use any :|
Colour? Pink
Season? Spring


In a boy… Favourite eye colour? Blue  Favourite hair colour? Blonde or Brown Short or long hair? Any really :) Height? Either just a bit taller or the same..not a massive difference!





Hope you now know more about me! I got these questions from ThatDisneyLover FAQ on her blog so check her out here :) And I'm also in a Big Hero 6 mood so I thought Baymax could help me make this post look adorable ♥ Bye Lovelies ♥


No comments