Powered by Blogger.

' I can sense you there, like a friend I've always known' - I'M MAKING A COMEBACK!

 


' I can sense you there, like a friend I've always known' - Elsa, Frozen 2

Ok, so am I trying this again...Yes I am. Have I tried this multiple times in the last month...Yes I have 😅
Let hope I can keep this going! 

I made this blog back in 2013 when I had left school with anxiety/school phobia, with no medical diagnosis. Now I'm aged 22, nearly 23 (next month!) with an autism diagnosis many years later, still struggling. So, I've decided that this blog is making a comeback, yeah like a band, it's making that near 10 year comeback!

Right. Let's start at the very beginning, a very good place to start as Julie Andrews says...I'd like to say ALOT has changed but that would be a lie. I'm still at home, not doing much with my life and I'm not the most content happiest person but I'm surviving and that's good enough for me.
To catch you up on my journey and say hi to everyone whose reading whether your from 2013 era or just found me now, randomly searching.

In 2019, I wrote two blogs expressing myself, which I have now drafted due to them being an 'in the moment' expression. But they explained that I had moved out into a independent living flat and was trying to live on my own with support workers help. That completely failed. I won't say anymore as frankly I don't want to & it upsets me to type and think about. Long story short...I'm back at home. 
Ah but where is home, that's another story as in 2020 my family moved from Kent, UK to Norfolk, UK, which was a crazy journey...especially with that thing we all hate at the moment to talk about COVID! 

OMG COVID, how could I forget to mention that. Life got and still is very weird. Luckily I haven't experienced Covid yet & it didn't affect me in the way it did most people with jobs, schools etc.

Anyway, sadly due to Covid I haven't been to a Disney Parks to experience some magic in what feels like FOREVER, two years actually (last trip in November 2019, just before it kicked off!) Luckily I did manage to get on two of the Magic at Sea Disney Cruises last year in September, which were the perfect piece of magic needed. I have Disneyland Paris booked for my birthday next month so wish with me & fingers crossed I'll finally see that beautiful castle again!

Over the time I've been not blogging my interests have bloomed and changed except my love of Disney, that will always stay! You may remember as I think I was still blogging at this point, I did make a Youtube channel for my own My Little Pony videos that I make called PMVS. I have little breaks on there when creativity lulls, but I love making them so much still. I now have little over 89.9K subscribers with some videos over 1Million views!! I can't believe that, seriously, so thank you if you've come from my YouTube to read my post 😇

Have I missed anything, probably but I'm going to save that for another post! 
I have some ideas of posts in my mind that I just need to work out on here, so let's hope I can keep my little comeback going...even if it's slowly.
I've really enjoyed expressing and typing all this out today. It was SOOO needed as I was having so much brain fog today. So thank you if you got this far in reading as none of this is planned (my blog is never planned lol!) so is just being typed as I'm thinking. There was probably tons of mistakes in this post and I haven't read it again...too hungry for dinner lol!

I'm going to shut up now and go have some dinner so thank you again, if everyone reads this. 
I really appreciate it.

TTFN - ta-ta for now!
Gina 💖

No comments